PDA

View Full Version : NewCastle Lawn & Landscaping of Delaware

jerry alexander20
08-27-2009, 01:37 AM
hi all, my name is Jerry Alexander i m owner of New Castle Lawn & Landing of Delaware. I m located in Bear, Delaware. I have always been around lawn equipment, and farm machinery. I love working outdoors, making peoples lawns look like a well groomed golf course fairway. I have had this business as a side business for 10 years, while i was working for a lawn care company.That is where I gained almost all my knowledge of lawn care and tree care. I m licensed in Delaware to apply herbicides & pesticides to customers lawns & landscapes. I left my previous employer to pursue this business full time. I was there for 12 yrs. i have built up a customer base for lawn services of about 45 customers, and mowing customers 4. I have a ford f150, a trailer, zero turn commercial lawn mower, 1 push mower, 2- weed eaters, and i have access to my brothers Permagreen lawn applicator. but I m looking for a used in good shape walk behind mower. & i used power Blower. thanks again Jerry Alexander owner of New Castle Lawn & Landscaping..please let me know if any body has any of this equipment.................