PDA

View Full Version : Names?

Kurto_15
08-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Well I've been landscaping for a while now doing side jobs and mowing some but am starting to get more into and need to think of a name. I am trying to think of something catchy so it will be something people remember. I have search here and the ones I've seen that I liked were already being used in my area. The one that I can think of right now that I kinda like and isn't used is Grasschoppers. Any other would be appreciated.
Thanks

Kutz Lawns
08-28-2009, 12:58 AM
Give yourself some class man!

That's a hokie cheap mow & blow name IMO, unless you are a cheap mow & blow type, sorry!

Think some more!

Mckenzie's Maintenance
08-28-2009, 12:31 PM
yeah sometimes names can be hard to think of...and stick with ..you know with conviction...it may take a couple of sheets of paper until you get the one that is classy, descriptive and catchy

keep at it!

mowerbrad
08-28-2009, 06:00 PM
How about...

Great Lakes Lawn Care

(your last name) Lawn Care

Premier Lawn & Landscape

Klassy Kuts Lawn Care

Kurto_15
08-29-2009, 09:02 PM
What about Great Outdoors Landscape Mgt.

jada86
08-29-2009, 10:10 PM
The last one's not bad. 2 things to think about - what image you want to project and what do you want people to remember when they hear your name? Think about Oreos vs. Chocolate cookies. Which one will you more likely remember? Think about what you are doing with the business now and what your goal is for future? Will you only do landscaping or add another related service later. Also, think about the clientele you will most like serve - what would attract their attention?

Throw some more at me - I'll critique!!

Kutz Lawns
08-29-2009, 10:12 PM
What about Great Outdoors Landscape Mgt.

That's perfect man!

Now, target for the upper class, high end type of customer's and you'll have it made!

And remember, do the absolute best job that you can possibly do everytime and they will tell their friends and they will tell their friends etc, etc, etc!

Word of mouth, works everytime & it's free!