PDA

View Full Version : Pro Landscape Software

neckbone
08-30-2009, 01:33 PM
Has anyone purchased the Pro Landscape Software. How do you like it ? Is it user friendly?

Glb302
08-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Thinking of selling my ver. 14 from lack of use. Let me know if intersted.
Posted via Mobile Device

castlerockmo
08-30-2009, 04:33 PM
How much do you want for the ver 14?
Posted via Mobile Device

Glb302
08-30-2009, 08:53 PM
I have not seen or heard of anyone selling one, so I don't know what the going price is. It was $1400 new. I guess I would be happy with $1000. I think there is a transfer fee, I'll have to check into that if serious.
Posted via Mobile Device

Elite Outdoor
08-30-2009, 10:19 PM
Love it. I don't get to use it as much as I would like, but maybe next year I will have more landscape jobs. I noticed that my close rate went way. I would not consider it user freindly. Its not overly difficult, but it will take time and practice. Customers absolutly love it!

Isobel
08-30-2009, 11:16 PM
isn't there a 11-ish page sticky on this subject in this forum? check that out.

Dreams To Designs
08-31-2009, 09:13 AM
If you do a fair amount of design work, have some decent computer skills and the time and determination to learn to use the software, it is a great digital pencil and presentation tool, that will sell more and better work for you. It, nor any software will help you design, and the plant information is basic, but Pro Landscape is an excellent tool for drafting your designs and presenting your ideas. Drafix offers support that is rivaled by few, including a Twitter account and a forum reserved for registered users.

Kirk

yamadooski
09-05-2009, 08:17 AM
But you still need to know how to design landscaping. About 10% of my business is fixing other landscapers designs and jobs because they dont know how to put proper plants where they are supposed to go.

alexseas
09-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Drafix's PRO Landscape has its strengths and weaknesses. I purchased the program about a year and a half ago. Attached is a report I wrote on the program with illustrations and a full example from start to finish.

Because of file size limitations, I divided the report into three files, it's in pdf format.

Alex