PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Equipment Stolen From A High School Kid In Orlando/Lake Mary area

Smittie
08-31-2009, 09:32 AM
Ok all you Florida guys around the Orlando/Lake Mary area, My nephew has a small lawn service in his neighborhood to make some money to buy his first car. Saturday August 30th he was mowing one of his customers and left the front yard for 5 minutes to return to find that someone stole his Echo 210 weedeater and his Echo 210 Stick edger. If anyone knows anything about this please PM me I wanna catch these A'holes!! Thanks Josh Smith Smith Lawn Care

punt66
08-31-2009, 09:46 AM
Ok all you Florida guys around the Orlando/Lake Mary area, My nephew has a small lawn service in his neighborhood to make some money to buy his first car. Saturday August 30th he was mowing one of his customers and left the front yard for 5 minutes to return to find that someone stole his Echo 210 weedeater and his Echo 210 Stick edger. If anyone knows anything about this please PM me I wanna catch these A'holes!! Thanks Josh Smith Smith Lawn Care
you wont catch them. The stuff is long gone and will never know who did it. Valuable lesson learned to lock up his stuff.

Smittie
08-31-2009, 10:21 AM
Yea I know Punt your right but I still feel bad for him!

Raven386
08-31-2009, 10:29 AM
Yea I know Punt your right but I still feel bad for him!

Yea, its gone. Check some pawn shops in your area. I just had a new br600 stolen. I know how ya feel! :hammerhead::hammerhead:

MarcSmith
08-31-2009, 11:14 AM
i had a blower stolen once in Orlando, called the cops gave up my serials numbers, ect... had it back in less than a week. thief took it to a pawn shop...and the numbers were in the database...

Many of life's lesson result in loss of blood or money...tell your nephew to get some chain and padlocks...

time to head back to HD or craigslist for some tools...

LushGreenLawn
08-31-2009, 11:24 AM
I've been lucky to not have anything stolen. I'm not the best at securing my stuff to be honest. I can only imagine how mad it would make me.

Tell him to contact his insurance company, it might be covered.

punt66
08-31-2009, 12:54 PM
I've been lucky to not have anything stolen. I'm not the best at securing my stuff to be honest. I can only imagine how mad it would make me.

Tell him to contact his insurance company, it might be covered.

i doubt a highschool kid without a car has insurance.

mowerdude777
08-31-2009, 10:13 PM
that sux, I had my hand helds stolen in june( I am still in middle school) I know how much it sucks and I hate to say this but the equipment is long gone, I recomend he keeps a close eye on craigslist for some cheep equipment