PDA

View Full Version : logo

Trevor8
08-31-2009, 09:40 PM
how do you create a good logo for your company?

Jeff Tracey Enterprises
09-01-2009, 12:00 AM
I called and talked with a local graphics shop that we use for the fire dept frequently. I told the girl some ideas and after we emailed back and forth about 15 times and I got what I wanted. Just be creative and think of the stuff you want and if you have the software and know how use it, if not, do like my computer illiterate self and pay somebody to do it. Good luck

jada86
09-01-2009, 06:54 AM
What's the name of your company? What are your services?

Jeff Tracey Enterprises
09-01-2009, 10:31 AM
My company is just Jeff Tracey Enterprises, my bank lady picked it out when I was taking out my business loan, I was 18 at the time and really didnt know I needed to have a business name at the time, I just operate as a DBA. I have since kept the Jeff Tracey Enterprises name because I have also incorporated my side business pressure washing, my lawn care/ landscaping company and also my Christmas Tree farm in the NC mountains. Like I said earlier though, just gather some ideas and either run with it if you have the graphic design know how or do like me and pay somebody to do it. Here is my graphic, it incorporates my full time job as a full time firefighter and also the " green side" of the lawn care. Good Luck with everything. Jeff

www.jefftraceyenterprises.webs.com