PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of clover

Wright48
09-05-2009, 07:43 PM
I am having a hard time getting rid of clover at one customers property both naighbors have horrible lawns and i think thats were all these weeds are coming from they they both had landscapers last year with chem. apps and this year i guess the couldnt afford it so there lawns have gone to weeds and clover and its effecting my account now so how do i get rid of this clover problem ?

bx24
09-05-2009, 08:44 PM
I am having a hard time getting rid of clover at one customers property both naighbors have horrible lawns and i think thats were all these weeds are coming from they they both had landscapers last year with chem. apps and this year i guess the couldnt afford it so there lawns have gone to weeds and clover and its effecting my account now so how do i get rid of this clover problem ?

Do a search since this is about the 3rd time in the last week on clover issues...

DA Quality Lawn & YS
09-06-2009, 02:02 AM
What kind of clover? White clover is controlled well with Momentum, as I have found out this season.

THC
09-06-2009, 02:32 AM
I killed green with trillium. There was so much I thought it was going to leave patches of dirt but the lawn is fine.

Wright48
09-06-2009, 03:03 PM
its green clover

tremor
09-06-2009, 08:01 PM
White Cover has a white flower. Red Clover has a purple flower. All clover has green leaves. A licensed applicator would know this & that triclopyr, dicamba & clopyralid make short work of all clover.

This is basic stuff for a licensed applicator.