PDA

View Full Version : What should I buy?!?!?

KuttinKyle
09-07-2009, 12:31 AM
alright, so im going to be 16 in a week. i have a chevy s10, 5x8 trailer, gravely 34 inch zero turn, push mower, echo trimmer and blower. i have some extra cash that i would like to spend on a new mower. i do residentials. currently i have bout 15 accounts. looking to expand once i get my license. my zt already fits through gates, should i buy a bigger walkbehind like a 48 or 52? or should i go big and get the wright stander? my budget is under 2k. but if i get another mower i will have to get a larger trailer. any tips? let me know. thanks

mowerbrad
09-07-2009, 01:02 AM
If you setup is working for you now, then just keep it the same for now. If you start getting too big of equipment, you will also need to buy a bigger truck. Use what you have until you need something more. Once you get some more accounts, 20-25, then you can justify a bigger purchase of a larger mower and trailer. For now use what you have, and earn a little more money until you have to get some bigger equipment.

WGLandscapeMaintenance
09-07-2009, 02:40 AM
Maybe get registered and insurance and advertising? Then when you get big, buy a new mower.

LouisianaLawnboy
09-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Maybe get registered and insurance and advertising? Then when you get big, buy a new mower.

I agree. After that I would buy about a 50 inch deck ZTR. I don't like w/bs/