PDA

View Full Version : Accounting Software

emby
09-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Hello everybody,

I have been exploring many different accounting software programs and I just wanted to ask what everybody else is using? If you could provide some pro's and con's that would be helpful as well.
Currently I am using Simply Accounting and I was trying to look for a program that was a little more geared to our particular industry.
Thanks

Ken

Tomwilllight
09-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Quick Books works for me. It adapted easily to my practice and has a lot of flexibility. The learning curve is not that bad...

The full truth is that my accountant likes it and I manage to work with it well enough to find out what is my balance and to create various reports that look back and forward.

Tom

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
09-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Quickbooks here, my accountant likes it. One of the best days of my life was the day that I figured out to let a pro do my bookeeping for me. Why I waited so long is beyond me. A good accountant will save you more money than they charge you!

cclllc
09-07-2009, 08:22 PM
I use Quickbooks Pro. I have used it since it came out in Dos many moons ago.

Pro-Scapes
09-08-2009, 08:23 AM
been using Quickbooks 5 years now. Looking for a good software now to allow me to set up maint visits at quarterly intervals.

Anyone tried groundskeeper for this ? I tried a few of the trials of others but they wouldnt allow me to set intervals above bi weekly

cclllc
09-09-2009, 09:49 AM
How about Clip?