PDA

View Full Version : One year in business.

RHR101
09-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Just figured I introduce myself. I started my own company a year ago after working part time for about ten years for a friends landscape business. I started the business after an injury forced me to leave my full time job. I have experience running a business and doing landscaping so I figured I'd go out on my own (nowhere near my friends business btw ). I probably got a late start (well in my 30's) but the circumstances were unforeseen. I went out bought the equipment I needed, got certified in pesticide application and I'm on my way. After a year the equipment is paid for and we have a couple of dozen full service accounts plus whatever one time projects that come our way.

I just wanted to thank you guys for sharing your knowledge this site certainly has helped me a great deal. Thanks

g21
09-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Welcome to both the business world and the Forum! Just wanted to extend an offer to you that if you need any help with breaking into the commerial marketplace, please don't hesitate to ask. There are no stupid questions! I'll help you in any way I can!

Good Luck.
Tommy