PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Solutions Aerator is ...

TennisBum
09-07-2009, 09:13 PM
...an AWESOME piece of equipment! I got this machine early (before the rush) and played with it some, but just got around to doing aerations for real. It took a while to get used to the controls. (back is forward and forward is back) However, once you get the hang of it, and stop fighting the machine, it's just like mowing the grass. I am REALLY pleased with the ease of use of this machine. I had occasion to use it on one of my dreaded root infested lawns. The Ryan used to rattle my bones on this property. I'd have to take the rest of the day off and drink a lot of beer. With this machine you barley notice the roots. It pulls nice plugs and scampers up my steeper than average truck ramp with ease. This has been money well spent (for a change) and I'm very happy with this investment. I now look forward to doing aerations and making a lot of money as opposed to turning jobs down because the work is just too much.

Gentlemen, do yourselves a favor and GET ONE. Here's a few pics:

JoeKidd
09-07-2009, 10:00 PM
How much do these machines go for? I need to aerate a pretty big cemetery but couldn't find the right machine to do the job. This unit might be the answer.

TennisBum
09-07-2009, 10:11 PM
If memory serves it was $3200.00 plus shipping.

lawn king
09-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Im starting my fall aeration run friday, looking forward to banging out some serious revenue with my lawn solutions machine. I purchased in april and went through the learning curve this spring.

MikeT
09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Good feedback on the lawn solutions machine. Anyone else have good or bad comments? I'm thinking about buying. What about parts availability, slopes, etc.
All feedback would be helpful. Thanks!

fishfacejr2
09-08-2009, 02:48 PM
i want one, but i cant find any dealers near me :( and i dont think im going to pay to have it shiped to me at this point

LawnSolutionsCP
09-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Shipping is only $125.

fishfacejr2
09-09-2009, 01:27 PM
woo hoo! now to save a little more cash up :)

lawn king
09-11-2009, 04:33 PM
You buy the LS machine, and smile every time you drive past the competation fighting the aerator they are trying to turn. The aerating in reverse is the balls!

topdog
09-13-2009, 06:04 PM
picked mine up last week. i went ahead and ordered the weight plate for the front. it seem to be light in the front. i now have both L.S. aerator and revitalizer. Nice equipment.

Runner
09-14-2009, 01:14 AM
I was just going to say,...it's just like every other piece of machinery he has designed. Simply state of the art, almost to the point that it is ahead of its time,...only we are all saying it's ABOUT time. Again, he has hit the nail right on the head...It is all about engineering, engineering, and engineering.
But just when you appreciate the quality, ease of operation, and superior results of this equipment, along comes the customer service and support of this newer company, which takes them even further over the top.

EastCoast
09-15-2009, 08:40 PM
It's a shame that a good product, as people claim on this site, cannot be found on Long Island. I need to see a product before I will purchase... shame. Also, not impressed with only a one year warranty, if you believe in your product, you back them up with a good warranty!
Posted via Mobile Device

LawnSolutionsCP
09-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Send me a PM with your phone number as well as where you are on the island.

I have personally visited multiple dealers on LI but they don't want to spend money because it has been such a slow year. Too bad, I have single dealers selling 4-5 units a week.

I can tell you who and where to talk to if your interested.
Or I can give you a list of LCOs on the island who we is using them.

David
Posted via Mobile Device

lawn king
09-15-2009, 09:38 PM
It's a shame that a good product, as people claim on this site, cannot be found on Long Island. I need to see a product before I will purchase... shame. Also, not impressed with only a one year warranty, if you believe in your product, you back them up with a good warranty!
Posted via Mobile Device

You cant expect everything to be around the corner, i drove 600 miles to get a new aerator last week.

LawnSolutionsCP
09-15-2009, 10:09 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm in Charlotte, NC today deliverying ride-on aerators, but I just got off the phone with Josh at my office..yes they are still there building aerators. Power Eq Plus in the Hamptons ordered 3 aerators and a 9hp seeder today. I would call them tomorrow because they won't last a week. They probably have most if not all of them already sold to customers.

David

group501
09-16-2009, 08:22 AM
We have been using the LS aerator since the spring. Great machine... Highly reccomended. we made back the 3250 that the machine cost in the first week using it. As a side note: we are now able to provide aerations to lawns I would walk away from in the past. Slopes are a breeze.

DuallyVette
09-17-2009, 12:21 AM
I'm in Charlotte, NC today deliverying ride-on aerators, ........

David

David came by my house this morning to demo a ride-on aerator. (I bought a z-plugger 2 years ago.) I was SOOOO impressed that I bought it. I'm no longer dreading the aeration season. I bought a LS Turf Revetilizer last Fall. I've been trying to stop spending money, but when something this great comes along...you gotta have it.