PDA

View Full Version : NEED Help with Pricing To Apply Embark plant growth reducer

aclawncare
09-08-2009, 04:34 PM
I am currently bidding a job that call for 6ftx4.58miles of grass to be sprayed with Embark plant growth reducer and BK800 Herbicide can anyone help with pricing for this Thanks

RigglePLC
09-08-2009, 07:04 PM
145,000 sqft. How about, cost of product, plus about a dollar a minute for your time, plus extra dollar a minute if you use ride-on equipment.

Is this by backpack--or do you have suitable equipment?

Does your wife sit on the tailgate and spray--or does she get to turn on the air and drive?

aclawncare
09-08-2009, 09:21 PM
what is typical cost of material and how long do you think to apply .would be using a 200gal capacity sprayer

mngrassguy
09-08-2009, 11:43 PM
what is typical cost of material and how long do you think to apply .would be using a 200gal capacity sprayer

We need a lot more info. Where do you get your pesticides from now? Are you a volume buyer? What is your sprayer monted on? A pick-up truck? A ride on boom sprayer? Is it just 1 long grass area or many small parts?

aclawncare
09-09-2009, 06:57 AM
I have talked to a few local suppliers that i buy from now ,i just have not ever bought this particular product from them.we currently are a volume buyer for granular fertilizer.Sprayer is mounted in a truck.It is split up over one town not a continuous spray but all in general area