PDA

View Full Version : How to get a business license in new jersey?

Poorboy's landscaping
09-09-2009, 09:50 PM
I'm thinking of expanding from the few small lawns I do and need business license. I know I will now be paying taxs on what I make. Anyone from Nj and done this? I have aready searched it on google and got no where. Please don't critise me for not pay taxs on the $100 I made a week. I worked a full time job with that to and paid enough out of that.

Dreams To Designs
09-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Contact the county office where you will be running the business. You can also go online to the NJ Division of Taxation.
http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/br1.shtml

Kirk

bry@n
09-10-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm thinking of expanding from the few small lawns I do and need business license. I know I will now be paying taxs on what I make. Anyone from Nj and done this? I have aready searched it on google and got no where. Please don't critise me for not pay taxs on the $100 I made a week. I worked a full time job with that to and paid enough out of that.

If you have an accountant, he could do it for you. My accountant filed all my info for me and didn't charge me a thing for it.

Oh....you'll also be collecting sales tax and have to forward that to the state

shade tree landscaping
09-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Don't forget that in NJ you will need a Home Imporvent License(HIC) number if you do anything besides lawns

AcushnetLandscapeService
09-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Ya definately find a good accountant. My guy does everything for me payroll taxes licensing you name it.