PDA

View Full Version : Swisher 26-HP Hydrostatic 60" ZTR (ZT2660B)

GeorgiaBorn
09-11-2009, 12:10 AM
Was just wondering if any of you had any information on the Swisher 26-HP Hydrostatic 60" ZTR (ZT2660B). The price on this at Tractor Supply and a few other places is very good. Yea, I know you get what you pay for but I have read many reviews on this particular mower and there wasn't much bad said about it.

I was hoping that some of you are using it or have used it. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

zman2307
09-11-2009, 01:02 AM
it would make a good yard ornament.

MikeKle
09-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Do not buy! Swisher is garbage! I bought a swisher finish cut 42" mower a few years back just for a few gated yards, The first time i fired it up, the blades would not engage. I got that fixed and was trying it out on my own yard and the engine starting smoking after about 1 hour of use!! Yes it had plenty of oil, The grass was a little thick and tall but nothing extreme, I couldnt believe it. I took it back and demanded my $1100. back. they must have had them returned before because they didnt even ask about the problems or condition, just counted out my cash! I made the mistake of thinking I could get away with using homeowner grade, but I never would buy something like that anymore. Really Swisher is not even homeowner grade. I havent seen anything worse. Even craftsman is better in my opinion. If you cannot afford a commercial grade mower, just buy a used one, dont make the mistake of buying garbage.