PDA

View Full Version : Reinders and Seasonal Source

cmturner
09-11-2009, 09:39 AM
So far I am looking at using Reinders as my main vendor for my lights and greenery. The product that they sell is supplied by seasonal source. Does anyone have any stories about either of these companies. Mainly like horror stories, just don't want to buy junk to get started.

I have a couple customers that have drug me into the holiday lights this year(wasn't in the business plan until next year) so we are going to be taking care of these few accounts this year to better prepare us for a much larger opening of the holiday lights next season.
Is this pretty much the largest forum out there for holiday decorating? I have found christmas planet as well but it seems to be mainly endusers.

turf hokie
09-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Not sure on either count. The only time that I saw seasonal source product was at Shemin's Nursery but they discontinued the line a couple of years ago. They wanted me to buy the inventory but the price was not there.

hotrod1965
09-11-2009, 10:43 PM
I have a pretty good hunch, that seasonal source greenery is made in the same factory as the GKI stuff.

brianpsmith
09-13-2009, 10:09 PM
I know the seasonal source product well, I've sold and installed the product for seven to eight years. The contractor and distributor training is very professional so the guys at reinders should be able to offer valuable over-the-counter advice to you. Available on their CD is the complete contractor design/install training, product line and pricing, bidding / cost spreadsheet with predicted amperage per outlet and all the marketing materials needed for post cards , billing insert pieces and door hangers. I get my products from a distributor in utah not reinders so can't help you with an opinion on their customer service.

Brian P. Smith
Illuminations - Festive Lighting & Decor
Utah

cmturner
09-14-2009, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the info guys. I have received catalogs and some of the advertising materials from them already and it all seems like very nice stuff. I am glad to hear about the greenery being made along with GKI's stuff.:clapping:

brianpsmith
09-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Yes, the seasonal source greenery is first rate; the garland is very full with about a 14" diameter. Customers will notice the rich appearance of it immediately and is easily sold when a sample is in hand. On massive entry arches we have even doubled it up and spiraled it around to give even a thicker look, very impressive.

Brian P. Smith
Illuminations - Festive lighting & Decor
Utah