PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Decor

cmturner
09-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Does anyone do deocrating for halloween or any other the other holidays? Was think some lights, inflatables, pumpkins, straw, and corn stalks. Thinking offer install, take down and storage on the lights and inflatables and on the disposable items just offering setup and removal. Not sure how alot of the Halloween decor would work, like as far pricing webs and fog machines and items such as that. Any good vendors for the halloween items?

turf hokie
09-11-2009, 11:12 AM
You will need to dig deeper to find Halloween sources. We offer it and do a little commercial work along with my house, but it is a tough sell, homeowners dont want to open up the wallet for Halloween and generally do it themselves. I can tell you if you dont have items stocked now, you will be at the box stores with your fingers crossed. Many of my vendors sell out early. We placed our order this year in May and still had items unavailable to us.

David Gretzmier
09-11-2009, 10:38 PM
we just don't have time to hang halloween. We start hanging in 3 days, and are completely booked. I have done a few jobs in the past, but just no time now.

addictedtolandscaping
09-12-2009, 06:14 AM
I have found digging through or I haven;t come across the right pages that Halloween is limited right now. I do know a guy that does some Halloween work, usually just some hay bales, couple scare crows and mums. There is about 100 or so in the displays and he generally gets 450 or so.

David - Good luck!!

cmturner
09-14-2009, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the info guys. I don't plan on even trying to add in any Halloween decorating this year but I plan to next year. Mainly thinking the straw, scarecrow, pumpkin and cornstalk type thing. The main vendor that I have found that sells anything is here. http://www.bettyschristmashouse.com/index.htm

I am not sure that they are even really a wholesale vendor.