PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

superdoG
09-14-2009, 01:34 PM
I am in a pickle. I want to quite my full time job and do lawns full time. I have about 20 yards right now. The business is making about 12 k a year right now and I am needing to triple that in order for me AND my wife to quit our jobs. I can only do so many yards with working my other job and my schedule is getting full. I will have to quite soon if I want to keep growing the biz without hiring any one.
We thought about buying a biz but does anyone have any thoughts as to what they would do in this situation?

THEGOLDPRO
09-14-2009, 01:54 PM
why the double post???? dont ever double post you noob.

superdoG
09-14-2009, 01:56 PM
why the double post???? dont ever double post you noob.

Thanks bud....Thumbs Up

Just trying to get as much help as I can.

Giantpumpkin
09-14-2009, 03:31 PM
I would wait it out until the spring and then decide. I say if you pick up a bunch of new accounts in the spring then I would go for it. Even if you quit your job to go full time why does your wife need to quit her job.

superdoG
09-14-2009, 03:36 PM
I would wait it out until the spring and then decide. I say if you pick up a bunch of new accounts in the spring then I would go for it. Even if you quit your job to go full time why does your wife need to quit her job.

She hates it. Plus she is going to shool full time. I think she is going to kill me if something does not change!