PDA

View Full Version : larger engine on super z

P&J Lawncare
04-30-2002, 11:54 PM
I presently have a super z and was wondering if you are looking into possible adding a larger engine in the near future. I believe that this mower is the best mower in the market but could be even better with a couple more horses in the motor (27 horse or bigger) it would really help in the thick spring grass that we are all experinceing right now. The reason that I am asking is I plan on getting a couple more of these bad boys and I don't want to be stuck with 25 kaws if you are planning on having more motor options in the future. I would gladly pay more for the bigger motors that are out there. Almost every other mower brand out there offers options for bigger motors and I feel that this would benefit your company also (SALES). If you do decide to add bigger motors to this line I will test the prototype free of charge (I charge $50 per hour but would be willing to waive the fee for you guys)

Artman
05-01-2002, 09:27 AM
We will introduce the 24 hp Honda to the Super Z soon. The next phase of development will be water-cooled gasoline and diesel machines. Timing will probably be next Spring for production.