PDA

View Full Version : New Features @ Mowpart.com

chsmith700
09-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Good Morning Lawnsite,

We have a ton of new and exciting things going at Mowpart.com. Updating our website to be the best on the net, and cater to you, we have implemented a few features that we know you will enjoy and can take extreme advantage of.

Here is a list of things we have implemented into our website:

My Equipment List – My Equipment List allows you to put all of your equipment into our website. No more running back and forth to your equipment to get product information for ordering parts. Simply look at your equipment list to get that information while you are at your computer for fast and accurate parts ordering.
• Future Plans – Click to locate all parts for that specific piece of equipment. Personalized and effective specials, just another way Mowpart.com is catering to you!
• https://www.mowpart.com/pages.php?pID=10&CDpath=1

Parts Reordering – Do you have that part that you just have to order every time you make a parts order? No need to go hunting for it, it’s right there in your account. Simply type in the quantity that you need to reorder, and click the reorder button for a fast ordering process.

Furthermore, we are in the process of implementing a new parts lookup that allows you to search our website via our parts look up. This will return both OEM and aftermarket products that we offer that can replace that specific part you are looking for.

Your friends at Mowpart.com (http://www.mowpart.com)

ed2hess
09-15-2009, 09:51 PM
I would switch to you if you had sometime like Thomas....hard copy. I can't really tell if I could buy every part on a Scag from you or not:confused:

MOWPART_SCOTT
09-24-2009, 12:57 PM
We are a full service dealer for Scag Power Equipment. If its still available through Scag we can get it for you. We are working hard to implement the New Parts look up and once we get that in play, finding parts will be very simple and you will be able to add them to the cart straight from the diagram. I hope to have it up and running within a week or so... its been a 3 year process to make it work but its finally here and you guys are going to like it I know! Please call me at 972-635-7225 for any questions regaurding your Scag products. We're here to help!