PDA

View Full Version : time for a Hustler control panel upgrade

nuconz
09-16-2009, 11:59 AM
I tested a BB Lightning Z yesterday and was impressed with the control panel on the unit. The hour meter/tachometer is top mounted for easy visibility. It was nice knowing the rpm of the motor.

It's long past time for Hustler to do this on their units, especially the Super Z. I own a 2007 SZ 66-kohl 30 and would buy a new panel plate upgrade in a heartbeat if there was a space for the hour meter on the top of the panel.

Any feedback on this?

MOHUSTLER
09-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Ya there is allready a spot to add the hour meeter to the top side of your super Z. Pull off your pannel and you have 2 options to move the hour meter. Id laugh to think someone would perfer a bad boy over any mower becaue of the placement of an hour meter. Every bad boy I have put a Huslter aginst has come up short in every field. Cept for hour meter placement I guess :laugh:

brucec32
09-16-2009, 01:30 PM
You must be really pleased with your mower. Most people could think of other things to change before they'd get around to hour meter placement.

nuconz
09-16-2009, 01:51 PM
You must be really pleased with your mower. Most people could think of other things to change before they'd get around to hour meter placement.

you can barely read the meter in the present location!

yes, it is rather awesome; best overall i've auditioned so far for the price.