PDA

View Full Version : Z9 John Deere

luckylawnboy
09-17-2009, 11:47 AM
I saw that the new deere will be at the Expo. There web site called it Z9.

mowerbrad
09-17-2009, 11:54 AM
Finally a little info about them. It will be interesting to see more about them once some more info is available.

DeereHauler
09-17-2009, 01:09 PM
i demoed a z950a already, a lot different from the 800's, similar to the 757's, but with the newer options and upgrades. i guess mostly its how it drives, not as quick like the 800's. speed is there, just not the super fast reaction in the handles.

mjealey
09-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Talked to 3 John Deere dealers about them. They all have ordered them and all 3 told me they were told by John Deere they would be delivered in December, but they said Deere usually runs behind and says it will probably be January before they see them.

JDeereZman
09-17-2009, 07:19 PM
I work at the factory that builds the 900's. Shipping release was Tuesday of this week (9-15). You should see them real soon although I don't know to where or who will get them first or how available the quantities will be.

DeereHauler
09-17-2009, 10:02 PM
I work at the factory that builds the 900's. Shipping release was Tuesday of this week (9-15). You should see them real soon although I don't know to where or who will get them first or how available the quantities will be.

nice to hear

my dealer still says he doesn't know anything about them, he may have gone to intro since then. our dealership has been a little preoccupied since the manager was charged today with stealing $40,000 from the dealership by making false returns and pocketing the cash.....

mowerbrad
09-17-2009, 10:26 PM

I would assume alot of the bigger dealerships will be the first ones to get them and then you will start seeing the smaller dealers getting them. Hopefully mine gets a couple soon, as they are quite a large dealership (about 4 stores).

7 IRON
09-18-2009, 03:10 PM
Goldstar dealers were allowed to order beginning of September, followed by standard dealers about a week or so later. Should see some in dealers lots by mid october I hear.