PDA

View Full Version : the e-z lift?

DeereHauler
09-17-2009, 12:18 PM
hey all,

i went to the expo last year and grabbed a flyer for the e-z lift. its a yellow tube that has quick attach plates and brackets to quickly drive the mower into it, and lift it up and lower it back down using the mower drive system.

anyhow, i called them, emailed them a few times, and finally heard back from the guy, he told me he would send me info on a distributor and hasn't, anyone using this product, or know where to get it. i'm not sure i wanna buy it if this is the way the company operates, but i'm still interested in hearing from owners of it.
thanks

Frontier-Lawn
09-17-2009, 01:52 PM
http://theezlift.com/

looks like you would need a concrete floor to bolt it to. or it could work on the trailer floor too?

gandk06
09-17-2009, 02:12 PM
a jungle jack does the same thing and can be used on every machine you own. They are great, worth every penny.

Frontier-Lawn
09-17-2009, 02:23 PM
a jungle jack does the same thing and can be used on every machine you own. They are great, worth every penny.

JungleJack you do the lifting the other above is a drive on type.

gandk06
09-17-2009, 03:20 PM
you are correct. but it is very easy to lift a 1000+ pound machine with the junglejack.

DeereHauler
09-17-2009, 09:00 PM
i know the website thanks, i have contacted them repeatedly, i was more interested in hearing about the product.....

i like that its a single bar that left a lot of working space, most of the other lifts on the market take a lot of work space in front of the mower away because of the size, and the lift height was really good on this unit.

since i have had no luck with hearing from this product i was thinking of getting a beam from my dad who is a contractor and getting a small electric lift to mount in my shop.

LouisianaLawnboy
09-17-2009, 11:17 PM
How much do the cost?
Posted via Mobile Device