PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis Thieves in jail for now!!!!!!!!!!

JKOOPERS
09-18-2009, 12:37 AM
Well yesterday we were servicing a property and I noticed a beat up truck pulling into the upscale neighborhood. Didn't think nothing of it, continued pulling weeds in the rear of the building. The next thing I hear is the chains on my trimmer rack clanking, about 250 yards from where I was. So I took of running only to see that truck pulling away from my truck. I hop in my truck and dail 911 and take off after the bastard. Mind you I am doing 70 mph down a road that has a speed limit of 40. The light turns red at the next intersection. I caught up to the truck and read the plate to the cops and then hang up the phone. Then I jump out of my truck and run up to his and I'll be damned there are 2 Redmax trimmers and a Redmax blower in the back of his truck. Grabbed my stuff out of his truck and people are honking at me like I am doing something wrong. Then the guy gets out of his truck and I take off my sunglasses. By this point my adrenaline is pumping. In amazement to my eyes here is this bastard I went to high school with and brother actually goes deer hunting with his brother. He starts saying I am sorry Jeff I didn't know that was your company. Meanwhile I am still holding all of my equipment and telling him he F#$%ed up. Then the light turns green and he runs and jumps into his truck and takes off. Well then the cops call me back and tell me they are already looking for him. They had about 5 thefts where his truck was described in the recent month or so. Well they ended up catching him six hours later and now he's sitting where he belongs.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

xxl
09-19-2009, 11:06 AM
That is a story with one heck of a twist to it. That gose to show trust no one. Get a custom tune on that truck then you would realy run him down