PDA

View Full Version : Won the bid

Lanelle
07-15-2000, 06:47 AM
Just thought I'd share an update on my work. As some of you know, I've been working on the design of a large project since late December. Finally got the designs done and the specifications written. The client turned it all into a bid package that was a bound 'book' over an inch thick. Then the fun began: Bidding the job, knowing that some of the other bidders like to low-ball. Found out a couple of days ago that we are being awarded the bid. Whew, what a relief! Now if I can find all of the plant material that growers promised me, I'll be really happy.<p>----------<br>Lanelle<br>

Eric ELM
07-15-2000, 07:42 AM
Congrats Lanelle<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

paul
07-15-2000, 09:54 PM
All right Lanelle, way to go!<br>No comes the fun part. How was your pricing compared to the others?<p>----------<br>paul<br>

kenneybros
07-15-2000, 10:53 PM
Great job!! I knew you could do it!! I would also like to know how you where price wise. Congrats-MATT

BRL
07-16-2000, 01:50 AM
Congrats! Nothing worse than designing and spec.'ing a job for a client & having them find someone else to do the work. Good luck with the project!

Lanelle
07-16-2000, 03:01 PM
Thanks guys! I'm wondering where our numbers were, also. We haven't gotten any solid information about the competing bids, yet. I anticipate that eventually I will be able to gather the others' bid data.

bladecutter
07-16-2000, 09:22 PM
Hey buddy, I've been there a few times myself. That why they make Rolaids!!!Congrats!!!! Good luck. <br>Dave Williams