PDA

View Full Version : Getting excited...

Don M.
09-22-2009, 01:14 AM
A friend of mine, Curtis, who post on here and myself are getting ready to go up to Reinders on Wed outside of Chicago for a day. They are having a small presentation and I am really looking forward to it.

I'm anxious to see what I can do with this during the holiday season. I have a great website for my exterior cleaning biz, and I am working on adding a page to that for holiday lighting. I would be content getting 10-15 jobs this year. I know its going to be a huge learning curve, but there is a great bunch of guys on here that share a lot and have cut that curve down considerably.

I've got a list of about 160 people that have contacted me through my website so far this year, or have had work done. I plan on using Constant Contact to announce we are offering Holiday Lighting. Constant Contact has done VERY WELL for me.

David Gretzmier
09-22-2009, 02:03 AM
I googled constant contact. email marketing. I was thinking about trying that this year, but I am afraid of making the junk email leap. do you selectively demographic your email marketing, or does it just spam everybody in your area?

Don M.
09-22-2009, 02:11 AM
I googled constant contact. email marketing. I was thinking about trying that this year, but I am afraid of making the junk email leap. do you selectively demographic your email marketing, or does it just spam everybody in your area?

David, I only have the emails of people that have contacted me through my website. I usually follow up that area with a radius mailing of that particular address. Constant contact cost me $20 bucks a month and I've done almost 10k of work from it.
Posted via Mobile Device

hotrod1965
09-22-2009, 12:18 PM
We use a similar product for our online retail store. It works well.
It also lets people opt out of future emails.

addictedtolandscaping
09-22-2009, 08:53 PM
How do you establish a contact list though?

hotrod1965
09-22-2009, 09:16 PM
past sales, or people just sign up for it.