PDA

View Full Version : Phone questions

addictedtolandscaping
09-22-2009, 06:36 AM
Hi guys.

Been a bit since I got something up on here, have been really busy only able to get a quick look now and then, it has been everything from my "full time job" actually got assigned the the Presidential Detail yesterday, there aren't words to describe what that was like - through trying to get the first house in the development I have been working on up.

OK, which brings me to this question. Do any of you guys use a telephone answering service? I am finding that people are consistently hanging up on my answering machine, I do get home rather late, has been running 9 pm or so consistently the past few weeks and I don;t know that it will change any time soon. My thought was it guarantees a live person which most prefer to speak with, will get me the message quickly, and hopefully the appt. then leading to the sale.

All the mailers should be starting some time very soon, and it would be nice to get some sales accomplished - yeah still trying to recover from the first one what a let down. I keep looking at what I have invested, and unfortunately I am one of those people that look at the numbers regularly, and I see a lot of red so far. The one [I] mentioned a few weeks ago would n;t return emails, answer the call or return a call, so I finally gave up. I guess this truly just puts another notch in the belt of having to establish a market. So far, all the commercials we approached, very difficult, no interest - opted to wait again until the fliers went out through the Chamber I mentioned, now looking at residential aspect, mailers going out through HBL next month and again in November, so hoping that works and trying to make sure I don;t miss any calls so to speak

David Gretzmier
09-24-2009, 10:30 PM
I used one a few years ago and loved it. I would do it again but my current business phone number is an unlimited cricket phone, and even though I have call forwarding, it will not forward to a land line where an answering service can then pick up on thier computer.