PDA

View Full Version : Apparel for Crews

Thermocut
09-23-2009, 10:56 AM
I am starting a gounds management firm in 2010. I am currently forming the LLC and buying equipment for the business. My question is, does anyone know of a company that would have a onestop shop for gear and apparel for a mowing/snow removal/ and overall grounds management. I would like everyone to have a uniform if you will. Most of what I have read is that you need to have a clean appearence in (guys and equipment). Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance

EagleGrounds
09-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Well i cant answer that question for kansas, but around here there is a custom printing shop that will print just about anything for me, cheap, and good quality. Try looking and asking around your town, just whatever you do, do use anything like CustomInk.com!!!! My local shop giets me custom shirts for $8/piece, customink wants like $22/shirt for a lower quality tee.

oakhillslandscaping
09-23-2009, 01:32 PM
try a company like cintas or crown they usually have a uniform service and each memeber of your company will get a certain amount of clothes and then they rotate it and clean them for you. or order shirts and sweatshirts from a local sign company and make your employees buy there own khaki pants thats what i do.