PDA

View Full Version : Zspray price

scweedman
09-26-2009, 12:07 PM
How much do z sprays cost?

rcreech
09-26-2009, 02:14 PM
How much do z sprays cost?

Depends on the unit you are looking for.

Contact Z Spray and they can get you the exact pricing!

I "Think" that a Z Jr is like $7600, the Z Int is like $8400 and the Z Max is like $9200.

I can promise you one thing....don't buy on price! This is your office and a big part of your life!

Buy what best suits your needs both now and think about the future. In the last 5 years I have used 3 Permagreen Magnums....then I bought a Z Intermediate and finally ended up with a Z Max (which is what I should have bought in the first place)!

If I would have bought the Max to begin with I could have been more effecient, saved a ton of money and been happier quicker.

I screwed up because I tried to grow my business without the right equipment...and now that I have the right equipement I can build my business!

Moral of the story...buy what you need not what you can afford. In the long run the machine will take care of you! Most people will disagree with this...but I am a firm believer in this theory!!!!

scweedman
09-26-2009, 02:51 PM
I have a 2 year old magnum the motor is eat out and the trans needs to be
replaced($2000) i have to try something new.

grassman177
09-26-2009, 05:20 PM
go with zspray. cant go wrong. theya re built with better parts and heavier duty. we have three, one of each size.

indyturf
09-26-2009, 09:11 PM
I have a Z-Spray Max I'm going to sell. 90% of my lawns are just too small for it so I use my pg and I lost my storage space. will get some pics in the next couple days. will take $5000.

rcreech
09-27-2009, 03:35 PM
I have a Z-Spray Max I'm going to sell. 90% of my lawns are just too small for it so I use my pg and I lost my storage space. will get some pics in the next couple days. will take $5000.

Please PM me!

How many hours, what year?

Thanks,
RC

starry night
09-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Moral of the story...buy what you need not what you can afford. In the long run the machine will take care of you! Most people will disagree with this...but I am a firm believer in this theory!!!!

I am one of the few who will agree with you. Twelve years ago, I bought a brand new Walker GHS without the clients to support it. All of a sudden I got a big job and bought my second one only TWO WEEKS later! Glad I did it.
If you need the equipment to grow... do it. Right now, I'm getting started in organics. I don't yet have enough clients to warrant buying a compost topdresser. But I never will have the clients if I can't spread the compost easier than by hand. So guess what? ....... somebody's gonna sell me a topdresser. I don't have a z-spray but they look pretty good to me. Hmmm. Does anybody make a Z that will spread compost, too?

ike1018
09-29-2009, 09:57 AM
Indyturf, I am also interested in your z-spray max, PM me. Year, GPS, HRs, pics

scweedman
09-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Correction NOW $3000