PDA

View Full Version : RODNEY, nice pics on zspray site!!!!!

grassman177
09-26-2009, 08:42 PM
congrats rod, very cool you were asked to do that and very nice pic i may say.

Josh.S
09-26-2009, 11:14 PM
congrats rod, very cool you were asked to do that and very nice pic i may say.

Pretty sharp... and that is my zspray he is standing beside... well it is now at least. :laugh:

grassman177
09-27-2009, 12:05 AM
so your machine is on the web, how cool. how do y0ou like it??? i know it is heavily customized, our are just hhe way we wanted them and all are different. what was special about this one i cant remember , than ks

rcreech
09-27-2009, 03:01 PM
so your machine is on the web, how cool. how do y0ou like it??? i know it is heavily customized, our are just hhe way we wanted them and all are different. what was special about this one i cant remember , than ks

Thanks Grassman!

I am very proud of my Z and was very glad to give them a testimonial. I could have made it 10 pages but they only wanted a few lines! :laugh:

LT Rich has an awesome product that totally sells itself! It doesn't take a salesman to sell this machine! :weightlifter:

The machine in that picuture (which is now Mow Right's) just had dual tanks and a foamer. The one dual tank is independent and you can run Gly, insecticides or anything you want out of it.

My new machine is rock'n! I am able to get about 4.5 acres/fill with my Z Max and it I use one of my aux tanks...I can get over 5 acres.fill!

It is a dream on the big lawns we have! I actually get bored...because I never get to fill much! :laugh:

grassman177
09-27-2009, 07:48 PM
nice, bored becasue you are not wokring too hard!!!!!! yup, that is the smart way . i can get bored while on the really big open areas i treat. i like obstacles to keep me busy

rcreech
09-27-2009, 10:48 PM
nice, bored becasue you are not wokring too hard!!!!!! yup, that is the smart way . i can get bored while on the really big open areas i treat. i like obstacles to keep me busy

I love big areas because it = big $$$$$/hour...but it isn't near as interesting or as challenging as the ones with obstacles as you say.

Sometimes I like to work in those tighter areas and lawns with trees...but man do they kill your production!

grassman177
09-27-2009, 11:05 PM
yeha, that is what i am saying. i am off to aerate/seed /fert in the morning and then apps al day tues. should go well and have favorable weather for it.