PDA

View Full Version : they got it all, but a ferris

turfrider1020
09-27-2009, 07:15 AM
someone came one night and got my truck and enclosed trailor filled with everything we use on a daily basis, funny thing was they took a ferris walk behind off the trailor and left it found my truck the next day all of my tools were gone from my toolbox even took a pair of tinted prescription glasses,really.....anyway they also went down the road and got some 4 wheelers and dirtbikes so here is a list from what i can remember what was in there
52 in. scag hydro walk behind, 3 kawasaki string trimmers, kawasaki hedge trimmers, echo hedge trimmers, brand new used 3 days stihl backpack blower, brand new used 3 days echo string trimmer, fairly new honda i9000 generator 25 gallon air compressor spare parts out the well you know for ferris walk behinds and standers and 2 cycle equipment the trailor was a 24 foot haulmark with clean cut landscape and lawn care on both sides and the rear and it had holes on the front where some goofball jackknifed it on the driver side and some holes on the rear where ramp was put down on some good sized rocks then driven on so if anyone can help find any of this please do the insurance company only gave us about 10 % of the value for what we lost and it makes it very hard to grow and move forward when you have such a large set back thanx to everyone who is reading this

punt66
09-27-2009, 08:25 AM
was it not locked up?

turfrider1020
09-27-2009, 09:24 AM
was it not locked up?

no we never used to loock or take our keys out we are in a rural area with very little traffic

nnj18
09-27-2009, 10:43 AM
Sounds like an inside job
Posted via Mobile Device

juspayme
09-27-2009, 03:20 PM
i feel bad bro. im in pa ohio line. where are you in ohio? check craigslist.

turfrider1020
09-27-2009, 07:48 PM
im in the dayton area i check craigslist and ebay daily seems like the local law is worthless they had a cruiser sitting a mile up the road all night long annd one around the corner, seems like they would see someting like that .....oh yeah the dispatch lady lives next door less than 100 yards away from where i was parked,funny huh

demhustler
09-27-2009, 08:23 PM
"3 kawasaki string trimmers, kawasaki hedge trimmers, echo hedge trimmers, brand new used 3 days stihl backpack blower, brand new used 3 days echo string trimmer"...

+ 3 hendheld blowers, 3 wallk-behinds... + 4 spare tires..+ 5 new pushmowers...
: ))))))))))))))))))

punt66
09-27-2009, 10:00 PM
no we never used to loock or take our keys out we are in a rural area with very little traffic

Tough lesson to learn. Hope you can recover some of it.