PDA

View Full Version : Mall kiosk

Don M.
09-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Has anybody thought about converting a mall kiosk to look like the front of a house and do some lighting on it with a sign and some brochures?
Posted via Mobile Device

hotrod1965
09-28-2009, 10:41 PM
That can't be cheap!

David Gretzmier
09-28-2009, 10:52 PM
Holiday Bright Lights had something similar that was used in training a few years back, I think that it broke down into pieces for use at home shows and such. real shingles and real siding, real gutters, just smaller sized, like 8 foot on each side of the roof for 2 light links and a 3 foot wreath in the middle.

they had a second one made that was not as cool but easier to carry, it was made of chloroplast or plastic cardboard. I saw it for one year as well, and have not been back to training since.

TexasFire221
10-01-2009, 08:57 AM
The mall in my area wants $3,300/month for a kiosk spot. OUCH!

turf hokie
10-01-2009, 02:55 PM
I have thought about this type of set up for trade shows. Not actually renting a kiosk spot.

I thought about going to get one of those display sheds that you see at home depot and playing around with it to make it look like a house front. This way we could showcase the roof, faux windows, door etc. Put it on wheels it goes on the back of the truck and then into the warehouse, eazypeazy.

If anybody actually takes this past the idea stage let me know. It is too late for me to do it for this year, maybe after this season I will look into it more.