View Full Version : Hydroseeding

Hardy Enterprises
07-09-2000, 01:33 AM
Where do you guys buy your hydroseeding materials such as mulch and tackfier?<p>Jay

07-09-2000, 05:42 AM
You should be able to ask around your local nursery or landscape supply house. If not, I know that Turbo Turf, the company that makes hydroseeders has a kind of dealer search thing that lists the closest ones to you.<p>Good Luck<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

07-09-2000, 10:04 AM
Hardy E. We uy our material from our seed supplier, they buy it by the semi load, our price for paper is $5.00 ber bale, in small quanities, for larger size orders price can go down to $3.00 per bale, think you can even buy rail car prices at $2.00 per bale.<p>----------<br>paul<br>

02-03-2001, 04:36 PM
Where is Hardy and what is the content/ 100% paper or a paper wood mix?

02-06-2001, 08:10 PM
We buy our Hydroseed material from a local landscape supply store and from LESCO.