PDA

View Full Version : Holiday door hanger help

elite lawns
09-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Any one have good door hanger u don't mind shearing with me for Holiday decoration service thanks wes wes@elitelawnsok.com

David Gretzmier
09-29-2009, 11:58 PM
wes- my advice to you would be not to use doorhangers. I would go to gotprint.com and get 5000 full color brochures printed for 289 bucks. 10,000 would be $486. I'd do the 8.5 by 11 and do a half fold, with a picture on the front and inside, and info on the back and 1/2 the inside. leave a 2 inch by 4 inch open space on the back when folded so you can mail some.

A doorhanger is nice when you are already decorating in a neighborhood and you want to hang a few dozen around the house you already decorated. "We're Lighting up your neighborhood !" come see our work at _____________ address, along with a tag line for your phone number and if you like what you see, etc. I put our history on the back and we get a few good calls that way.

but blanketing a neighborhood rarely gets good calls from doorhangers. They want it done cheap, they want you to hang their wal-mart lights and then fix their problems.

but placing a well designed brochure that has good quality photo's and text with good UV coating, slide it inside the gasket on most doors, I get good calls from that.

costwise brochures give you more print space and a cheaper cost per item than doorhangers.

elite lawns
10-04-2009, 01:45 AM
Thank you for the info:)