PDA

View Full Version : F/S: 2006 Chevy 2500HD

Breyerconstruct
09-29-2009, 05:04 PM
In business, you have to be honest with yourself. For us, that meant reviewing the tools and equipment we own, and comparing it to what we need. Turns out, we have enough tools & equipment for a company about 2x our size!

So, we're working thru the slow process of consolidating our tools, and selling whatever we don't need.

Without further ado, here's the first item on the chopping block:

This is a 2006 Chevy 2500HD truck that we purchased new in the Fall of 2006. It was our first new vehicle in the company, and proved to be a solid purchase.

The basic facts:
• Regular Cab
• Work Truck
• 6.0 V8
• 5 Speed
• 4x4
• 42,xxx miles
• Still under an extended Chevy warranty

Notes:
• Ladder rack is included
• Tool box is included
• CB Radio is included
• Brake controller is included
• Revolving light is included
• The tires on it are slightly bigger than stock- and have plenty of tread left.
• Unless purchased as well, the plow mount, spreader mount, and related wiring/controllers will be removed. (Stay tuned for those listings). 

It’s in the dealership right now (where it’s been serviced since purchase) to get an inspection, oil change, and replace a few items under warranty (2-3 speakers stopped working, and the A/C blower was not working properly).

There is some evidence of wear & use (stains on the seats, a few small dents/scratches, etc.). However, I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it anywhere!

KBB lists this truck as $14,500 in “good” and $13,500 in “fair” without the “extras” listed above in the notes.

We’d like to get over $14k… but I’ll entertain any offer (‘cept “tree-fiddy”). Also, I’d be glad to make it available locally for a test drive or inspection at a local mechanic of your choice, just let me know.

This truck has served us well- and rather than keep sitting, I’d like to see it start making someone else some money.

Thanks guys!
~Matt

Breyerconstruct
10-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Bump:

While in the shop, the dealer noticed something with the clutch, and replaced several other parts under warranty.

Just FYI.

~Matt

Winslow Mountain Lawncare
10-04-2009, 08:28 PM
What plow mount is it? Fisher?
What did they replace on the clutch? master cylinder?
If you keep the ladder racks, tool box, cb radio, spreader control and mounts would you take $11000?
Tyler

Breyerconstruct
10-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Tyler,

It's a Blizzard plow mount.
Not the master cyl. - I haven't gotten it back yet, just got the call that they noticed something, and were going to replace it. I believe it was something with the clutch linkage...

With the price, we're not desperate... and with a little digging around, I think you'll find that at 14k stripped, it'd be a pretty good deal.

For what it's worth, I'd figure the "extras" removed, I'd reduce by 1k, to 13k.

Thanks,
~Matt

Winslow Mountain Lawncare
10-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Ok I think your price is probaly pretty fair. Let me see what I can come up with.
Tyler

Breyerconstruct
10-05-2009, 01:46 PM
sounds good.
obviously, let me know if you'd like more pix, or heck, I could prolly even do a video if requested.

thx!
Posted via Mobile Device

Breyerconstruct
11-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Bump:

This is now up on eBay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140355614341&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

~Matt