PDA

View Full Version : Dynascape Pro Software

longslawn
05-05-2002, 09:59 AM
I am taking a demo of the Dynascape Pro software and so far it looks like a good program. The cost for the complete package is about $2000. Was curious as to what type software other designers use for 2D drawings.
I like the program, but I will need a plotter to get the final results I'm looking for.
Thought about a AUTOCAD but do not know anything about the programs use in landscaping. Do any use this software?
Currently do drawings by hand but want to increase speed and get a more professional looking drawing.
Thanks for any help.

AGLA
05-05-2002, 09:55 PM
Autocad has a huge learning curve. It will not speed up your drawing anytime soon. Same with Eaglepoint Landcadd.
Look at http://gardengraphics.com , I have not used it, but it looks pretty useful. It integrates with a proposal generating software by the look of it.

longslawn
05-06-2002, 07:00 AM
This is the same software. Dynascape Pro is the software name. It looks like a good program, not real hard to learn. It is a CAD based product also. Haven't gotten to the quoting part yet.
Thanks

AGLA
05-06-2002, 10:10 PM
The demo disk has a quote program on it for free. You can add your prices and your materials. I've been using iit for a month. I'm sure that there are better ones out there, but it was free and it beats having the office secretary looking up prices and pounding things out on an adding machine.