PDA

View Full Version : Never seen anything like this before....

Jb3NH
10-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Hi Fellas, discovered this strange die back in one of my customers lawns......

These spots seem to be about 11 and a half inches in length and maybe 3 and a half inches in width?

:dizzy:

suzook
10-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Looks like footprints. Did someone have gly on their shoes?

Jb3NH
10-02-2009, 01:18 AM
Yeah i guess. I couldn't help but laugh when i saw this. Wasn't me though, i just cut grass. Good example why you ought to take off your boots after tromping around in wet herbicide!

whoopassonthebluegrass
10-02-2009, 01:39 AM
That's classic. I see one of these cases every year...

THC
10-02-2009, 06:46 AM
My first thought was big foot.

greenskeeper79
10-04-2009, 05:57 PM
nothing dies in a straight line....

ksJoe
10-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Thats a clear case of Alien invasion. Since they're from the other end of the galaxy, our atmosphere is toxic to them. It slowly melts their tissue into a gelatinous goo that kills whatever it touches. Just be glad you weren't in the back yard when they came through. The only effective protection is a tinfoil hat. It also protects you from their ray guns.

Heidi J.
10-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Thats a clear case of Alien invasion. Since they're from the other end of the galaxy, our atmosphere is toxic to them. It slowly melts their tissue into a gelatinous goo that kills whatever it touches. Just be glad you weren't in the back yard when they came through. The only effective protection is a tinfoil hat. It also protects you from their ray guns.

lol..:laugh: I had no idea about the hat.. going to make one now.:waving:

Jason Rose
10-04-2009, 11:24 PM
hummm, first frost already?? Some schmuck walked across the green lawn when it was frost covered, before sunrise. I see it a LOT here in the fall. Not yet here, thank god.. Usually the newspaper delivery person, if they walk from house to house, does it. And people dragging out their trash cans early in the AM. Then you get footprints AND wheel tracks.

For what it's worth, Glyphosate wouldn't ever track that badly. I mean, if you soaked the soles of your shoes in concentrate, you may get a few footprints out of it, but nothing as consistant and as many as that.

AmGreen
10-05-2009, 09:00 AM
I was kind of thinking the same thing as jason. I've seen gly track before, but not clear across the yard.

RigglePLC
10-05-2009, 09:15 PM
I vote for frost tracks. If it is gly then each track should get less as the gly is worn off the shoes. NH--had a cold night lately?

Jb3NH
10-07-2009, 11:26 AM
NH has been pretty good. Haven't seen a frost yet down here near the seacoast, but its coming. I'll be over on that lawn tomorrow 'n i'll take a couple update pictures of this miracle :walking: