PDA

View Full Version : craigslist ad you might want to read

Infinity Landscapes, Inc
10-03-2009, 01:17 PM
found this add on craigs list. Check out the spelling etc no lic # etc
LAWN CARE & MAINTENANCE - $130 (ALL AREAS PORTLAND & METRO AREA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-29, 4:45PM PDT
Reply to: sale-myjt3-1398841648@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI NEED HELP WITH YOUR LANDSCAPE & MAINTENANCE WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU CALL 503-885-9802
QUALITY WORK & FAIR PRICES
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENCIAL / APARTMENTS LOW PRICES
SERVICES
YARD & PLANT CARE
MOWING & EDGING
FERTILIZATION
PRUNING
WEED CONTROL
MOSS CONTROL
WEEDING
LAW AERATION
RAKING
BLOWING
HEDGING
LAW REPAIR
SOD REMOVAL
SOD INSTALLATION
SEED
FALL CLEAN UP
TREE REMOVAL
RETAINING WALL
PATIOS /STEPS
TREE TRIMMING
BARCK DUST SPREADING
REMOVAL BUSHES & SHRUBS
LAY BARK & GRAVEL
STUMP GRINDING
GUTTER CLEANING
& MUCH MORE..
WE OFFER ONE TIME CLEAN UP /WEEKLY & MONTHLY
QUALITY WORK & FAIR PRICES
ATT-ROBERT 503-885-9802 WE GUARRNANTY THE WORK THANKYOU ...

LushGreenLawn
10-03-2009, 01:23 PM
What's wrong with it, no price listed so he's not lowballing, and I don't list my lic number in my ads either.

Low prices can mean anything.

Don't rip him until you know the whole story
Posted via Mobile Device

FYS777
10-03-2009, 04:39 PM
What's wrong with it, no price listed so he's not lowballing, and I don't list my lic number in my ads either.

Low prices can mean anything.

Don't rip him until you know the whole story
Posted via Mobile Device

well there are a few things that could be at ???. the retaining wall part the stump grinding, sod installation. these do need an LCB or a CCB which when doing any add's, require the lic, number if you are a lic, landscaper or contractor. BUT all the others don't need one. the sod you can only do 500 dollars labor and material combined or less without a lic, not sure what he means by law aeration and law repair, he might be referring to the 500 limit

Infinity Landscapes, Inc
10-03-2009, 07:27 PM
thats right you need lic # if you are advertizing for patios etc maint needs no lic # just thought the add was a little off on spelling etc like guarrnanty the work. needs better spell checking etc. never said any thing aboat lowballing but if thats what he charges for maintenance with all the maint. stuff included then I will higher him to do my work and then take my cut.

FYS777
10-03-2009, 07:36 PM
hey, how is buis, over in Tigard ?

LushGreenLawn
10-03-2009, 10:37 PM
I guess every state is different, you don't have to list any licenses when advertising in DE, except for pesticides, and thats not really enforced.

Infinity Landscapes, Inc
10-04-2009, 12:14 AM
hey buis is doing pretty good how about you in bend? do you know of landescapes in bend?

FYS777
10-04-2009, 12:47 AM
things are very well and busy, but over here the cold is taking affect, spiting snow today so everything will fall off fast now. i have seen the name, but don't know them personally. this year has been good, but i have heard that some have decreased in business, and laying off workers.

FYS777
10-04-2009, 12:49 AM
some are all ready blowing out systems for winter..:(:(

Infinity Landscapes, Inc
10-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Lots of lay off here in town and people shutting down the construction side. Maint has been the bread and butter this year. I will be heading for Lake billy Chinook to winterize the cabin for the year. do you do maint or const? see ya

FYS777
10-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Lots of lay off here in town and people shutting down the construction side. Maint has been the bread and butter this year. I will be heading for Lake billy Chinook to winterize the cabin for the year. do you do maint or const? see ya

we are a full landscape maintenance company, no construction or installs, prospects for next year are allready looking good for some new clients, that is encouraging.:clapping:

Infinity Landscapes, Inc
10-04-2009, 12:52 PM
I take it you shut down for the winter? Thats good to look at next year and have a good outlook. We are full service company. do a little bit of everything.

FYS777
10-04-2009, 01:00 PM
ya we shut down, already moved our 5th wheel down to my sisters house just below Redding, I do have some clients that have rentals up here, but live below Redding that have a small orchord, i my have a couple of weeks worth of work there. which my turn into more, depends. I would like to start something down there for winter work.