PDA

View Full Version : step stake sign holder

fastcat
10-03-2009, 03:55 PM
does anyone know were i can get some of the step stake posting sign holders.

lka123
10-03-2009, 10:17 PM
www.rndsigns.com I just ordered step stake from these guys I think I paid 140.00 for 1000. Give these guys a call.

atouchofnature
10-04-2009, 12:23 AM
I've tried several times to email rndsigns.com inquiring about prices and have yet to receive a single response. I have tried both direct email, and their contact form on the website. I finally gave up on them and bought some from a local pesticide dealer.

In the past, I have also bought card holders from local florists, they work in a pinch but break very easily.

I have searched online and haven't found any other sources.

Hopefully you will have better luck. If anyone happens to know of another online source, please post it.

turf hokie
10-04-2009, 08:18 AM
Blackburn another sponsor at the top of the screen

Heidi J.
10-04-2009, 09:20 AM
I've tried several times to email rndsigns.com inquiring about prices and have yet to receive a single response. I have tried both direct email, and their contact form on the website. I finally gave up on them and bought some from a local pesticide dealer.

In the past, I have also bought card holders from local florists, they work in a pinch but break very easily.

I have searched online and haven't found any other sources.

Hopefully you will have better luck. If anyone happens to know of another online source, please post it.

Maybe try calling them. I have used them for ages. Each year when I order, I check prices all around, nothing beats their price this year either.

1-800-328-4009

:waving:

chrisby316
10-04-2009, 10:23 AM
we have been using blackburn for many years. top notch service.

johnsonslawnmanagement
10-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Blackburn. Don't mess with RND, bad customer sevrvice
Posted via Mobile Device