PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Solutions WB Aerator update

grass4gas
10-03-2009, 05:57 PM
O.K. I have put about 25 hours on this machine, so I thought I would post an update on the machine overall.

Those who have this machine know it does pull some good plugs in moist or dry soils. Just don't aerate when real wet or very dry.

On hills, the machine does have a tendancy to want to go down the hill when you are aerating. You really need to "steer" the machine. I have found it much easier just go up and down a hill. I just love the fact that you can aerate in reverse, and this is how I do most of my hills, by going forward and backward.

I am also starting to have a couple of problems with the machine.

1. The adjusting bolts on each side of the machine, well one snapped as I was tightning it. I do not torque these down so hard, but snug so as the bracket doesn't move. I have adjusted the coring depth several times in the month that I have had the machine, so I believe it was stressed or fatigued. These don't appear to be case hardend machine bolts that I can tell. I am the only one that uses this machine, so it is not being abused.

2. The throttle lever now has play in it so it doesn't stay in a set position. I have had to use a piece of cardboard to shim between the lever and the bracket to maintain a set positon. Here again, I adjust throttle speed often, so more "wear and tear" I guess. Briggs needs to do better than this.

3. As far as the front of the machine, can someone who has the front weight bar chime in on this.

I got to be brutally honest here Lawn Solutions, going down a driveway or hard surface, this thing is an accident waiting to happen. I have almost lost it a couple of times. The front wheels lose traction and the machine wants to free wheel. If the surface is wet or damp, you have to really put some effort to get it up these surfaces, not to mention trying not to slip yourself. In most cases, I just aerate my way back to the truck, but you can't always do that.

Does the weight bar solve this problem? Just my 2 cents here, but would bending the handle bar grips downward a little more, so as to have more of a curve help? I don't know, just throwing a thought out here.

The first two issues above just happened today. I did put in a call, and I am waiting to here back from them on Monday.

Anyone who has this machine, please chime in and leave some feedback.

Thanks
Jack

LawnSolutionsCP
10-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Issue 1: Get a new carrage bolt at any hardware store. They are a 3/8" Grade 5 bolt. It you crank too hard on them you can snap them off. Or we can send youu one.

Isuse 2: Throttle on engine can get bent if you pull on it the wrong way or hit it on something. You can put a zip tie on it for the short term. Briggs is awaire of the probloem and will replace the throttle free of charge. Just PM me with you contact info and I'll have a local dealer get the part so you can just stop by and have it put on under warranty while you wait. There is a new design on the throttle due out in Nov.

As for more weight on the front....the unit is designed to turn extremely easy while aerating. The trade off is you have to lift up on the handles when going uphills to get more traction on the front wheels. You can get the front weight, but it is designed to a 3rd rear weight to keep it balance the same as the unit currently it.

I have had customers order the front weight so it drives better to and from the aerating job, but once they get it they don't use it because the like how it drives while aerating better without the weight, or they get the 3rd rear weight like it was deisgned and do that.

Make sure to PM with your contact info and I can get a dealer to cover the warranty work on the engine.

David

David

grass4gas
10-03-2009, 09:08 PM
David,

Thanks for the quick reply. Trust me, I am not cranking hard on the bolt. The other 3 are good at this point. I may end up just replacing them all.

As far as the throttle lever is concerned, it just sounds like a poor design if Briggs is working on a fix.

Jack

LawnSolutionsCP
10-03-2009, 09:15 PM
David,

Thanks for the quick reply. Trust me, I am not cranking hard on the bolt. The other 3 are good at this point. I may end up just replacing them all.

As far as the throttle lever is concerned, it just sounds like a poor design if Briggs is working on a fix.

Jack

It was, and we pointed it out early on. They will replace it under warranty. If you give me your info: Model & Serial Number, Name, PHone, Address, etc..

I can get the paperwork started early and get the part at the dealer before you even show up so you don't have to wait for parts.

Let mek now.

By the way, how does the aerator do on hills compaired to any other aerator you have ever used. If you put more weight on the back it won't pull when going across hills but then again you think you might want more for driving on hard surfaces. It is a trade-off one over the other.

How many lawns are you doing a day? How is the fatigue factor?

When you call our office on Saturday or Sunday, hit the emergency option and leave a message. I assume you were the person who called it today and didn't leave a MSG. This goes driectly to my cell and I can only call you back if you leave a MSG. If you leave a MSG we normally will call you back in 5-10 minutes.

Thanks

David

lawn king
10-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Overall i have been very pleased with the lawn solutions aerator. My only complaints are #1 gas tank is way to small, this is on briggs not lawn solutions. #2 saftey switch is junk, already had it rewired and it started shorting out again, needless to say its now disconnected. i plan to rectify these problems in house this winter, i will post pictures when done.

LawnSolutionsCP
10-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Lawnking

If I remember correctly, you purchased my personal demo (serials number 1) if it even has one. The unit never had a operator presence harness on it and we sent one to your dealer to install which is most likely the issue. It was never installed by Lawn Solutions and may be misrouted causing chaffing on the harness. I can look at it when I'm out there. Have never heard of a complaint on out kill swith design.

David
Posted via Mobile Device

lawn king
10-05-2009, 05:57 AM
Thanks david but im all set. I have to change the safety switch anyway as i have small hands and my left hand starts to ache from holding the lever closed, As i said im very happy with the machine, Im going to add a larger gas tank and modify the safety switch in house this winter.Scott.

grass4gas
10-05-2009, 09:27 PM
It was, and we pointed it out early on. They will replace it under warranty. If you give me your info: Model & Serial Number, Name, PHone, Address, etc..

I can get the paperwork started early and get the part at the dealer before you even show up so you don't have to wait for parts.

Let mek now.

By the way, how does the aerator do on hills compaired to any other aerator you have ever used. If you put more weight on the back it won't pull when going across hills but then again you think you might want more for driving on hard surfaces. It is a trade-off one over the other.

When you call our office on Saturday or Sunday, hit the emergency option and leave a message. I assume you were the person who called it today and didn't leave a MSG. This goes driectly to my cell and I can only call you back if you leave a MSG. If you leave a MSG we normally will call you back in 5-10 minutes.

Thanks

David

I was the one who called the emergency number, but it was not an emergency that required immediate assistance, that is why I did not leave a message. If someone picked up I would have been able to talk to them. Glad to know it rings directly to you. I've made a mental note of that.

Fatigue factor is not an issue. The machine is a joy to use compared to the ryan Lawnaire 4 that I still have, and have used for the last 12 years.

As far as hills go, I just thought that with 4 wheels the machine would be more stable on hills. Not that it is unstable, just didn't think it would take some effort to hold on a hill going east and west. I just aerate in reverse if need be.

I have aerated about 25 lawns with a total of maybe 100,000 square feet. I am only doing 4 or 5 a day, because I am doing a complete service as well on these lawns...fert, w/c, seeding, etc.

I did replace the bolts on the right side adjusting bracket. David this was not a quick fix, and definately not an in the field fix. This is what I had to do, so maybe I'm missing something.

1. Machine has to be raised up front and back so as to work.
2. Remove the row of coring tines on the right.
3. Remove the 2 bolts holding chain cover on.
4. You can only slide chain cover over about 1/2" at the most. Chain cover should drop down, but it doesn't. 2 reasons for this...welded sleeve that one of the chain cover bolts slide through prevents this from dropping down enough. Second is the cover does not clear one of the two small carriage bolts that hold the bracket for the transaxle. That had to be removed. You have to be somewhat of a contortionist to do this. Grinding a little off the edge of the cover will solve this problem. Am I making sense here?
5. After all that, you still have a hard time getting your hand up far enough to insert bolt with out using needle nose pliers or similar.

6. Reinstall all parts removed. I did not bother to do the left side, since at this time they are both fine. Hopefully I won't have a problem, and plan on replacing them in the winter.

Total time was about and hour and a half. The only other way I see to gain access is drop the aerators. Am I correct on this? There should be an easier way to fix this.

I did PM you yesterday, but I failed to give you the model and serial number. I will send that to you tommorrow.

Jack

By the way, it's great that you monitor this site all the time. I'm sure I can speak for others in saying that it is greatly appreciated.

LawnSolutionsCP
10-06-2009, 01:30 PM
We have never had one of these break even in the hands of the nations largest LCOs who seem to be able to break anything. It must have been a bad bolt.

Anyway, yet it isn't the easiest to get to. You can get to it by loosening the belt cover and then loosening the 6 bolts that hold the tines on next to the cover.

I'll confirm it later today and do one myself.

David

grass4gas
10-06-2009, 05:05 PM

Let mek now.

Thanks

David

PM sent.

Jack

HISnHERS
10-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Put in 10 hours behind my LS Aerator today. Couldn't even tell you how many lawns - it was one of those days when the neighbors were out and one house led to another. My partner spent time selling the jobs and collecting money while I operated the machine. It felt great not to be dead at the end of the day (proven by the fact that i'm sitting here typing this instead of soaking in a tub and hating aerators). The only issue I have so far is the small gas tank - had to refill constantly.

David - nice machine! I didn't think it would be so busy with the economic situation and all, but if this keeps up we may still need that 2nd unit.

Bruno ~ Julie

LawnSolutionsCP
10-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Sounds good....working on a larger fuel tank to replace the standard one. May have samples by the end of the month and production tanks for spring.

David

Plug It Lawn Aeration
10-06-2009, 09:37 PM
I've aerated 85 lawns so far this Fall with another 15 scheduled. This is the best machine I've used. I no longer wear a brace on my left knee. The hydro-drive/reverse is great. It has helped in so many situations. I hope I never have to use any other aerator. I'm also looking forward to demoing the ride on unit. Getting serious about upgrading for the Spring.

HISnHERS
10-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Got in a few more jobs today - love this thing in the tight areas around mailboxes and AC units.

Just curious for those following this thread (sorry to hijack) What's the largest area you've aerated with the LS walk behind unit and what's the typical size of the properties you're working on? A couple of the biggest ones I've done so far were about an acre - that's a lot of walking. Most everything else has been quarter acre subdivision lots for me.

ike1018
10-07-2009, 05:31 PM
So far I have done anywhere between 2,000 to 15,000 sq ft lawns with a average lawn size of 9,000 sq ft with the LS walk behind unit.

Good to hear about the larger gas tank, that would be my only suggestion to this point as well. David, I assume this is something we will be able to add to our existing units?

LawnSolutionsCP
10-07-2009, 05:58 PM
A larger fuel tank that we can add to current units is the plan.

David

Plug It Lawn Aeration
10-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Most of the lots (including house) are 9-15,000 sq. ft. I have done a 1.5 acre property this fall.

americanlawn
10-08-2009, 04:28 PM
We started aerating in full swing recently -- prob is it's been raining alot, and the soil is tender. We noticed that our LS walk-behinds do not tear up tender turf compared to conventional aerators. Customers appreciate this, and my guys fight over who can run the LS units. Thank you Lawn Solutions. You have a fine machine that can be used on "questionable" (wet) days without tearing up yards.

lawn king
10-09-2009, 02:51 PM
You build a fine machine david, i know you place great value in feedback from actual owners using your equipment in the field. My #1 wish for the wb unit would be a rear wheel/tine lock so there would be no factor for aerating asphalt,concrete,bluestone,etc.

lawn king
10-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Just a thankx to lawn solutions corp. Josh at the main office has been great for tech support!

americanlawn
10-09-2009, 07:18 PM
My guys love these units. 3 things we have to be careful about:

1) When moving the unit (while not running), we have to be careful not to tip it back very far cuz the tines can easily scrape hard surfaces

2) Transporting the unit (while running) relies on the front wheels, so we struggle a little to get her going forward

3) The fwd/reverse/park (right side control handle) is a bit tricky

urbanlw
10-17-2009, 11:27 PM
Ok, I have to try one of these. Anyone know where I can rent or demo one in the San Antonio Area? ( Our Drought is over and the grass doesnt know what to do.. I think will be mowing until Thanksgiving this year )

LawnSolutionsCP
10-18-2009, 07:26 AM
We don't have any dealer or rentals in your area yet, just LCOs using them.

If you are looking for one, give Josh or myself a call at the office.

Thanks

David

jfoxtrot9
10-18-2009, 03:37 PM
I have had my LS walk behind aerator for over a month now. I have aerated about 50 lawns now, everywhere between a few thousand sq. feet to up 15-16 tsf. Most have been around 5-6000.

Most of what everyone is posting about the LS WB is right on with what I have experienced as well. It really is a whole different aerating experience. The operator fatigue is clearly the biggest difference. No more tines up, tines down, tines up, tines down 100,000 times a day kickin' your rear all the day long. As has already been posted, the aerating in reverse is also a great feature. Hills up and down is still the only way to go as this is not as sturdy as I though it would be sideways, but thats not new with aerating hills, but going down in forward and up in reverse is the easy way to go.

The only complaint that I find a tad silly is the transporting on concrete or with the tines up. Granted, it seems to need a little more assistance than one may like considering it has 4 wheels, but with a lift up on the handle bars, it seems to move o.k I suppose, including up my trailer ramp. The reason I say it is a little silly is not because the complaint isn't true, it is because I have never had ease transporting any aerator with the tines up, especially up my trailer ramp!

The next area to discuss would be customer service. Overall, it has been rather good. The unfortunate thing is I have had to test this area a few times already. The first time is when I received a bill for additional shipping by Fed Ex, I believe. I guess the $125. shipping does not include getting your very heavy piece of equipment OFF the truck...Hmmmm. Anyway a call to LS and it was taken care of immediatly. A+.

The next time is when the machine was having some difficulty moving in the higher gear. A more complete owners manual may have helped here, but another call to LS, I received quick and precise instructions that only took a few minutes to perform which was to adjust the transmission belt. No big deal, I probably should of figured that out myself, belts do stretch. And I discovered how cool and easy it is to get up under this bad boy for maintenance and cleaning. Another A+.

It is the third time that has began to stress me a little bit. A couple weeks ago, I was kickin' off my morning aerating a yard, I had just begun when I heard a little "crack" and the machine quit moving. I pull her back and to my surprise, a drive chain hanging out the bottom! I am not sure if I may have never pulled my cell phone out of my pocket so quickly. This frustrated me. I called LS, dialed through to the emergency # and left a message. I recieved a phone call back within minutes. I am informed of the cause, an assurance that this has not happened before and that I would receive instructions on how to help make sure it didn't happen again. Also instructions how to fix it and a new chain was enroute because I didn't just break just the master link, but the next link as well. I am told the chain probably stretched, was loose and somehow got twisted causing this to happen. Makes sense, maybe could of been avoided with an adjustment. But here the need again for a better owners manual. I receive a email for recommended maintenace on the machine with in hours, a confirmation of new chain shipped, a nice video on how to "quickly" replace the chain without taking half the machine apart and received the new chain the next day. So far, despite my frustration, customer service is an easy A.

But here is something that may be worth considering. The warranty. Yes, I received a replacement part in one day and I appreciate that more than I can say. Also the video is nice, easy to see what is going on and looks to be pretty easy. Problem is, it wasn't as smooth for myself as the video showed. First I had a couple jams trying to get the chain in place but was warned about this, and I can live with that part. The problem came in when the chain seemed to be too short. I pulled and tried to stretch the two ends together with little success. To the point that I took the chain back out to check against the old one, which was the same, so I get the chain back in again and pull and stretch and finally get her back together. I'd say about an hours time. This is where my concern lies...Do I bill LS for my labor? How hard do they laugh when they receive my bill? Isn't this part of a warranty, or is the LS warranty for parts only. What if I can't get the stupid chain on and I need to take it somewhere? Is this at my expense?

It doesn't seem to me that chain was too loose. The old and new chain where indeed the same size and I am not lying when I say, I had to work to get them two ends together. And yes, I had loosened the adjusting gear.

I am basically done aerating this year and I find myself a little concerned about the warranty offered. I'll do minimal aerations in the spring. By next years aeration season, I'll be out of warranty. Something to seriously consider.

Overall, I love this machine, no doubt. I have had no regrets about buying it. The machine does seem to be built well. I also appreciate David and Josh and each time I have talked to each one it has been pleasant and they have certainly strived to meet my needs as one of their customers. They seem like nice guys.

I know this has been long, but I thought I would finally share my experience with this machine.

EastCoast
10-19-2009, 06:05 AM
This is a great review... many thanks!

One of the observations that you mentioned is whats is keeping me from purchasing this unit... the warranty!
One year does not cut it for commercial grade equiptment and if you believe in your product, which I believe LS does, you provide a better warranty.

Look Scag just increased theirs to 3 years.
Posted via Mobile Device

LawnSolutionsCP
10-19-2009, 08:10 AM
It doesn't seem to me that chain was too loose. The old and new chain where indeed the same size and I am not lying when I say, I had to work to get them two ends together. And yes, I had loosened the adjusting gear.

I am basically done aerating this year and I find myself a little concerned about the warranty offered. I'll do minimal aerations in the spring. By next years aeration season, I'll be out of warranty. Something to seriously consider.

Overall, I love this machine, no doubt. I have had no regrets about buying it. The machine does seem to be built well. I also appreciate David and Josh and each time I have talked to each one it has been pleasant and they have certainly strived to meet my needs as one of their customers. They seem like nice guys.

I know this has been long, but I thought I would finally share my experience with this machine.

Excellent review, very thorough.

The chain on your machine probably had 2-3 inches of slop allowing it to move up and down. When the chain is allowed to flop around it eventually will knock off the clip holding the master link.

On our field test units ~30 of them which were out for a year, we never had a chain come loose because we checked on the units monthly. We pointed out what we felt was obvious to them at the time and made chain adjustments. When operating the machine you could physically hear the chain getting tossed around inside the machine. We had the customer tighten the chains and still nothing and I know they haven't ever tightened them again. These are the type of customers who used them 12 hrs a day, 6-days a week, 3-4 months out of the year. Some of their location actually used them 10 months out of the year due to their location.

Why does this happen. We purchase Diamond chains which are hands down the best and most expensive in the industry. Even the Diamond chain will have an initial stretch where the pins and rollers seat like when pistons seats in an engine. Once everything seats the chain will be longer need to be adjusted or very, very seldom. We even get our chains pre-streched which helps, but around 30-40 hours on the machine the chains need to be tightened after the break-in period. The adjustment takes about 2 minutes with half of that time looking for a 9/16" wrench.

Yes, your new chain was tight...but in about 30-40 hours it will be loose again like the other chain was on your machine.

As for the warranty, you won't find another company who stands behind their products better than we do during any point the the producst line (in or out of warranty). We have covered things well out of warranty period if it was a manufacturing or design issue.

And yes our owners manual can and will be more thorough with break-in proceedures....and it has been updated and will be posted to our website shortly.

The other thing that amazes me is how smooth this new product launch was compaired to most of the products that were launched in the past 2-years by other OEMs (this includes mowers too). Every new product will have something that isn't just quite right even with months of field testing. Some more than others.

Our seeders in 2006 had several issues that were corrected all on our dime. No parts were sent out for customers to put on...we did all 100% of them (over 400 units) at 2.5 hours each, plus travel time, plus hotels, etc... I was 31, first year in business, and it cost me over $100,000 to do it the right way...it hurt to do this and people asked why not send out parts like other companies...well, we just don't work that way. Our customer couldn't believe we were going to this length to make them all perfect without waisting their time. And most of the customers had no idea what we were doing because they never had anything wrong with their mahines, but we know they would in the future so we corrected them before they encountered the loss time and frustration. Again, no other companies stands behind products better than we do.

Most of our customers we purchased seeder all have our aerators because they know the kind of service and support available.

This has also made us much more conservative when launching new products. Take our ride-on unit for example. We only built 15 of them this year when we could have done 50-75 units. This frustrated some customers who wanted to purchase them after we hit our 15 units, but we told them to wait until spring until we had them out in the field for a 2nd year. Why wait this long, our ride-on aerator is unlike anything ever introducted to the turf industry with nothing to compair it to...so we are limiting the numbers product the first year incase we want to make a design change. So far only minor service features making it easier for our assembly which saves us time and money when building them.

David

B.H.
10-19-2009, 05:48 PM
is their a way to hook a sulky up? i already have the double swivel wheeled model from haevener enterprises for my hustler hydro and was wondering if it would work for those larger than average yards?

americanlawn
10-19-2009, 07:10 PM
Even if you throw a chain & break it, it's cheap & easy to fix. We broke a chain last week on a Ryan small walk-behind. Went to Tractor Supply & bought a 3-pak of master links. Cost: About 3 bucks. Had it fixed within one hour. Any aerater that puts alot of torque on a chain will occasionally have some wear & tear. I don't care what brand it is.

LawnSolutionsCP
10-19-2009, 07:19 PM
is their a way to hook a sulky up? i already have the double swivel wheeled model from haevener enterprises for my hustler hydro and was wondering if it would work for those larger than average yards?

Yes, but you won't be able to like you can without the sulky. It will drive like other aerators that use sulkies where you go in circles....or, just get off make the zero turn and hop back on. I have done this when doing large areas playing around.

Can the unit handle a sulky? All day long. The best sulky setup of the aerator pivots right at the back of the frame. On our seeders, the best pivots in the middle like on mowers.

Thanks

David

americanlawn
10-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Does LS offer a sulky for the walk-behind aerator? That would be cool, cuz I figure the horsepower is not an issure. If so, how much for a sulky? Are they available yet?

Thanks, proud users of LS walk-behinds.

LawnSolutionsCP
10-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Does LS offer a sulky for the walk-behind aerator? That would be cool, cuz I figure the horsepower is not an issure. If so, how much for a sulky? Are they available yet?

Thanks, proud users of LS walk-behinds.

We will be showing a custom sulky that goes with our aerators next week.

john_incircuit
10-22-2009, 09:57 PM
....... Most of our customers we purchased seeder all have our aerators because they know the kind of service and support available....

David

David,
I'm really interested in replacing our Bluebird. Maybe I overlooked a post, but I'm not clear on some of the technology features of the LawnSolutions WB Aerator. For example, are only the wheels driven, or the wheels and the drum, is the drum split to allow for the easy turning, how do we "up and down" the tines, etc.

Thanks!!

LawnSolutionsCP
10-23-2009, 07:19 PM
Tines are driven, wheels are driven, tine setup is on a drum and different lets just say its different how it works.

You can raise and lower the tines on the fly while aerating without having to stop as well...this is shown in our online video.

David

john_incircuit
10-24-2009, 05:46 PM
Tines are driven, wheels are driven, tine setup is on a drum and different lets just say its different how it works.

You can raise and lower the tines on the fly while aerating without having to stop as well...this is shown in our online video.

David

Are the tines lowered and raised manually or is there a hydraulic cylinder? How does the effort of lowering / raising the tines / doing a turn compare to the effort it takes on a Bluebird for example?

grass4gas
10-24-2009, 07:43 PM
The WB aerator uses a manuel lift. However, you do not have to lift the tines up in order to make turns. That's the beauty of this machine. Except when crossing hard surfaces, the tines stay down for the whole job. You can even aerate backwards.

The machine does a great job. I bought one this fall and it works well.

lawn king
10-24-2009, 08:26 PM
lawn solutions has been a super company to deal with. I have the prototype walk behind unit, i dont think it even has a serial #. David was kind enough to ship me updated rear wheels and handlebar brackets because these improvements we implemented after my unit was built, now thats good business. He runs that company as if it were lawn king!

ted putnam
01-07-2010, 10:01 AM
I brought this thread back up because I was impressed with everyones comments on an obviously quality machine. I am in Arkansas and there are no dealers in my area. I did a search on the LS website and there are no dealers in my state or LA. One in Tupelo, MS and 1 in Amarillo and a handfull in MO. I'd like one of you that own one to tell me what the price was for the WB(ballpark is fine) I'll sort out shipping later. I will be pushing aeration as an upsell this Spring and all indications are that this is the piece of equipment to have.
You can PM me if you like.
Thanks

lawn king
01-07-2010, 08:05 PM
You should expect to spend around $3500. for the unit.

ted putnam
01-08-2010, 09:06 AM
You should expect to spend around $3500. for the unit.

Thanks Lawn King. Much appreciated.

NattyLawn
01-08-2010, 10:21 AM
lawn solutions has been a super company to deal with. I have the prototype walk behind unit, i dont think it even has a serial #. David was kind enough to ship me updated rear wheels and handlebar brackets because these improvements we implemented after my unit was built, now thats good business. He runs that company as if it were lawn king!

I can't speak for the aerator, but I was talking to some dealers about their seeder. As far as customer service goes, I think one seeder had some sort of cable issue, and LS sent replacement cables out for all in stock machines and the customers who already purchased machines. I don't know if that's true or not, but it seems like these guys are the real deal service wise.

DUSTYCEDAR
01-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Lawn solutions is the best to deal with
if something goes wrong they sent out the part asap.
They have even updated my seeder with new parts as i bought a early model.
In the world of fed ex no part is more than a day away.
And i have had no problems with my machine and i use it hard.

LawnSolutionsCP
01-08-2010, 11:02 AM
I can't speak for the aerator, but I was talking to some dealers about their seeder. As far as customer service goes, I think one seeder had some sort of cable issue, and LS sent replacement cables out for all in stock machines and the customers who already purchased machines. I don't know if that's true or not, but it seems like these guys are the real deal service wise.

Yes, 2-years ago we got a batch of cables that were not crimped correctly by a vendor. They were all replaced by us (Lawn Solutions).

David

ted putnam
01-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Yes, 2-years ago we got a batch of cables that were not crimped correctly by a vendor. They were all replaced by us (Lawn Solutions).

David

Great comments from everyone. Thanks again

David,
Any suggestions on the best/closest dealers to say Little Rock, AR? I noticed your website listed those who sold as well as rented and some that did both. It's a shame that you don't sell direct. I'm not in any hurry to aerate. It was 9 degrees here first thing this morning. Frozen solid. If needed, PM me when you get a chance.
Thanks

grass4gas
01-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Great comments from everyone. Thanks again

David,
Any suggestions on the best/closest dealers to say Little Rock, AR? I noticed your website listed those who sold as well as rented and some that did both. It's a shame that you don't sell direct. I'm not in any hurry to aerate. It was 9 degrees here first thing this morning. Frozen solid. If needed, PM me when you get a chance.
Thanks

Ted,

They will sell directly to you if there are no dealers in your area. That is how I bought mine last fall...shipped directly to my house.

Jack

P.S. David you have a PM

lbmd1
01-13-2010, 08:27 AM
David,
will you be attending the New England Grows show in February? Would like to look at the machine. Thanks!

Mike

LawnSolutionsCP
01-13-2010, 08:36 AM
Yes, we will be there with Richey & Clapper.

They stock all products in Sudbury, MA. so you can see them anytime.

David