PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

MikeTA95
10-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Hey I'm pumped I found this site. To start off I'm Mike, I'm 20 years old. I've always used forums to find info regarding cars, I've always been an f-body lover (camaro/firebird) and when I discovered this forum I was glad I could get info for my business the same way.
Anyway, I just began my service this year, it's called "Keepin' It Green, LLC" and we're located in Burlington County New Jersey. As of right now, my only services are lawn mowing and some landscape maintenance, but I'm really eager to learn more and be able to offer a wider range of services to my customers. I hope to eventually become a one stop shop for all lawn improvement needs, from irrigation to fertilization to completely planting lawns. As of right now, I have a pretty weak selection of mowing equipment, I'm hoping to improve on that next season. (2 Craftsmen 33inchers, a Scag 36 walk behind, and some home depot echo whackers and blowers.) I am definitely interested in those Wright Standers instead of buying the z-riders. Glad I found the site and hopefully I can learn alot from you guys, and maybe vice-versa as well.

:usflag:

Mike