PDA

View Full Version : Techo's newest display

Twitchy
10-04-2009, 12:01 AM
This is the third Techo Block display finished here on Long Island.(The first in the country was built @ Bissett Nursery here on L.I.) Very cool. It displays all the paver and wall styles that Techo has to offer as well as there new veneer line. This a great place to bring potential customers, because it's built to look like residence and shows the customer how Techo's stones can be used at their own home. I've installed more Techo this yr than i have in the past two, basically because i believe they make the best product out there. Their colors are consistent, there is no junk on the skids, and the styles are second to none. And that's why i show Techo's catalog first at every new potential customer.

bigviclbi
10-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Wow that is nice. Did you do it? Are those charcoal colored caps in the first pic. Didn't think they made them, techo is great but not a good display near me so I usually end up using ep henry. But I definately prefer to use techo.

KrayzKajun
10-04-2009, 05:43 PM
i really like the look of tht

Twitchy
10-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Wow that is nice. Did you do it? Are those charcoal colored caps in the first pic. Didn't think they made them, techo is great but not a good display near me so I usually end up using ep henry. But I definately prefer to use techo.
No I didn't build it , Gary Duff Designs got the contract to build all the Techo displays on Long Island.

Stone Creations
10-04-2009, 10:51 PM
No I didn't build it , Gary Duff Designs got the contract to build all the Techo displays on Long Island.

Is that a fact..thought that Astro was involved in that build...I know thats there property..

Twitchy
10-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Is that a fact..thought that Astro was involved in that build...I know thats there property..
That's Astro's building and property, they rent it out. I saw the construction there almost everyday. Gary Duff's guys are fast, they busted that place out. They're probably finished w/ All Island Mason supply Techo's display. Where on LI you from???

Stone Creations
10-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Deer Park..you?

Hanau
10-04-2009, 11:24 PM
so I usually end up using ep henry.

What's the deal with EP Henry? They sent me a catalog but not a price list or shipping rates. Kind of hard to sell their junk when I don't know what to charge! They keep taking my phone number and promising to call back and then they don't.

Chuckleheads. :hammerhead:

Twitchy
10-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Deer Park..you?
We left that god forsaken place two yrs ago, now we're based out of Hauppauge.

Twitchy
10-04-2009, 11:33 PM
What's the deal with EP Henry? They sent me a catalog but not a price list or shipping rates. Kind of hard to sell their junk when I don't know what to charge! They keep taking my phone number and promising to call back and then they don't.

Chuckleheads. :hammerhead:
I don't think that EP Henry or any other stone manufacturer sell directly to contractors, material has to be purchased through a distributor.