PDA

View Full Version : new guy

tomsws6
10-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Well, im the new guy. Im in a huge state called Delaware. I work full time at Procter & Gamble and work part time for my brother in laws lawncare for the last 3yrs but am looking to start out on my own this next yr. I work a rotating 12hr schedual and basicaly work 14 days out of the month with days and nights so i have a lot of time. I already have my truck but just need a decent mower and blower and trailor. HI:usflag:

WGLandscapeMaintenance
10-12-2009, 02:51 AM
You need a lot more than a mower, blower, and trailer. Trimmer? And there is a lot more to be added to that list.

DLAWNS
10-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Good luck. Welcome to the site!

g21
10-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Tom,
Welcome to the site and the industry. Sounds like you plan is starting to materialize.

Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Good Luck!

Tommy

Big Reggie Regg
10-21-2009, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the Business,ya it's going to take a little time .I've been in business knew for a year in a half..I started of with a lawn mower ,weed trimmer ,and a hand held blower,The little money that i made i just put it right back in the company..Right knew i have what i need ,but i could us more but it will come soon just got to wait and work for it ..But just keep focus and you will get there ,i was small at one time .But i am almost were i want to be...