PDA

View Full Version : help with a letter

bulldogg
10-06-2009, 07:42 PM
i am wanting to send out a letter to homeowners and business owners to inform them of my business and services and try to get them to sign up for next season. what i am needing help with, i want to try to get most of my customers on a yearly type contract but i am unsure of how to word it and what i can offer them in the off season months, to mkae them want to do a yearly contract. any help would be greatly appreiciated.

if you have a similiar contract you are using , would youplease share it with me.

thanks to all

bohiaa
10-06-2009, 11:13 PM
pm me with your email address

otis
10-15-2009, 03:37 AM
THE BEST ADVICE. I learnd years ago to switch from having customers call to confirm for the upcoming season, to simply send a letter telling them how great I am, and going to be, and how much I love them, and a space is reserved for them unless I hear otherwise. works great. no stress waiting for calls to sign up, and theyDONT call. You dont need a contract, just do great work, show up when you say you will and you are golden. In 27 years, NO ONE has ever failed to cancel, then not paid.

Kennedy Landscaping
10-17-2009, 08:02 AM
THE BEST ADVICE. I learnd years ago to switch from having customers call to confirm for the upcoming season, to simply send a letter telling them how great I am, and going to be, and how much I love them, and a space is reserved for them unless I hear otherwise. works great. no stress waiting for calls to sign up, and theyDONT call. You dont need a contract, just do great work, show up when you say you will and you are golden. In 27 years, NO ONE has ever failed to cancel, then not paid.

Sounds like a good method to me.