PDA

View Full Version : Honey Cove Lawn Care

Brandon Turner
10-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Well ever since I was about 10 or 11 years old I have been cutting grass around my nieghborhood. I am now 19 years old and have managed to pick up about 25 yards. I go to college full time and run this business by myself. I am studying landscape management in school so I figured this business would give me a head start on things. I now have a john deere 54 inch ztr, a toro push and a gravely 48 walk behind with a 16ft trailer. If it wasn't for my dad I wouldn't have half of what I have now.

DLAWNS
10-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Well ever since I was about 10 or 11 years old I have been cutting grass around my nieghborhood. I am now 19 years old and have managed to pick up about 25 yards. I go to college full time and run this business by myself. I am studying landscape management in school so I figured this business would give me a head start on things. I now have a john deere 54 inch ztr, a toro push and a gravely 48 walk behind with a 16ft trailer. If it wasn't for my dad I wouldn't have half of what I have now.

Good for you....good luck and welcome to the site! Any questions just ask.

g21
10-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Brandon,
It's really great that you're in school learning the business from the academic side as well as being in the field working. It's going to pay huge dividends down the road, I promise. So when school's got you down, don't give up because at times you will feel like you have a business waiting for you and it's not work the time and aggravation. Don't give in to those feelings. Stay the course and get your degree!

You are in a great area. My son went to and played baseball at Riverdale Baptist in Upper Marlboro. There is plenty of room to grow a great company there.

If you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Good Luck.

Tommy