PDA

View Full Version : new site need opinion

ProMo
05-07-2002, 08:44 PM
new site let me know how i did http://promolawn.com

CLM1103
05-07-2002, 09:42 PM
Nice looking site. Under services..Should it read "we offer our customers' instead of "We off our customers"?

Pictures look good.

smburgess
05-08-2002, 07:37 PM
Not bad.:cool:

TooLPrincessBlaze
05-17-2002, 11:13 PM
:angel: um, why are all of your alt 's "services"???

On your home page, when I click on e-mail it goes to your services page, your pictures link goes to your e-mail, the phone# goes to the estimate, and estimate goes to pictures...:(

Are the "dixie chopper", "exmark", "echo", and "stihl" banners exposed to be linked to the sites? cause if they are they're not, (i don't know they just look like they should be)

are you using HTML? if you are not I might suggest it.

nice pics though :D

ProMo
05-18-2002, 09:10 AM
strange the links all work here except i dont have links from equip logos im not advertising for them i used front page and publisher to create a freind in canada is rewriting code in html and making a few other changes for me hes pretty good at this stuff he did hells angels web site looked awesome

TooLPrincessBlaze
05-21-2002, 10:23 PM
Well, I went back, and it was still messed up on my com. but I had a freind go there whom I was talking to on the yahoo thing and he said that it worked fine on his computer, sooo I woulnd't worry about it too much, (if at all.)

ProMo
05-24-2002, 03:47 PM
this is my freinds version http://hammer.prohosting.com/~lawnpro/ which layout looks better ?

TooLPrincessBlaze
05-28-2002, 01:56 AM
They are both good. maybe the first one... :angel:

Grasshog
05-28-2002, 02:07 AM
Links all work over here. Nice site, I hope it brings you plenty of work and great amount of $$$$$$$$$$

realtor
05-28-2002, 02:32 AM
Second site looks better. My opinion. That gradient background hurts my eyes on the first site. Additionally the navigation should stay consistent…. Normally you don’t remove the element for the currant page (1st site does). Did not look like image sizes were in the code on 1st site…. Photos load funny… front page & publisher = messy code.

Just trying to give honest opinion.
Chuck