View Full Version : Where to buy Spotlyte sprayer?

05-08-2002, 01:05 AM
I've used a 15 gallon Spotlyte sprayer for the past two years with great success for spot treatments. It has a heavy duty brass spray gun which is as good as new after fairly heavy use. I just saw the same brand sprayer with a 27 gallon tank and three integral spray nozzles in addition to the spray gun. These are placed at the center, left and right rear of the tank and can be positioned to control the spray pattern without the hassle of having a boom sticking out to the sides. This new sprayer was at the local farm co-op store for $542 which I thought was quite high. Does anyone know where I can buy one on-line or in a catalog? I've searched everywhere and can't find someone who carries it. Please help. Will M>

05-08-2002, 02:39 PM
While doing a search on google.com a couple of days ago I noticed the sprayer you are looking for a farmhardware.com their price is $541.79 and they are on back order

05-08-2002, 08:32 PM
Casey, thanks for the reply. Yes, I saw that one at the same price as my local store. Actually, Google returned only 4 hits on Spotlyte for me and one of them was a 4-Wheel drive store in Alabama which had one of these sprayers that had been demo'd once. I talked with the owner for a while and went ahead and ordered it from them for $399 plus $35 shipping.
Will M.

05-13-2002, 12:22 AM
Why not just make a spray boom your self.

Each nozzle with a diaphram check valve will run about $25.

Here is mine.