PDA

View Full Version : Vacation for Chuck

Guido
06-07-2000, 06:03 PM
Hey guys, I'm just trying to spread the word. We're trying to collect just $3.50 ( or whatever more or less you can afford) so Chuck can take a cruise. For those who are new, chuck is the owner of this forum. He gives dollar after dollar for the fees to keep this place running, so lets give a little back to him!! For details check out the post on the lawncare section of the forum! Thanks<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

Lanelle
06-07-2000, 06:38 PM
Great idea! Are we supposed to send the $$ to Chuck, directly?

Lanelle
06-14-2000, 05:21 PM
I know that a few people who frequent this forum have already pledged $$ for this cause. I just wish that more of you who enjoy this site and learn from it would consider helping send Chuck on that vacation. (And the sooner we do it, the sooner we can stop talking about it.)<p>----------<br>Lanelle<br>

CA Enterprises
06-15-2000, 09:40 PM
Check the lawn care forum,<br>there is a post there started by the admin(chuck) that is specifically for the bank acct and info.<p>I think we can and should do this. After all he provided us a place to share valuable info and it isn't free for him.<p>Adam :)