PDA

View Full Version : Utility Tractor For Sale

maplecreek
10-15-2009, 11:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have an early 2000's AGCO 40HP Utility Tractor for sale. I'm not sure of the year. The tractor has a front end loader. The front grill is cracked but the man i bought the tractor from has a replacemant grill in his pole buildin just has not located it yet. The seat has a tear in the cover but the foam is fully intact so it would only need a seat cover. The tractor has less than 400 hours on it. The tractor has turf tires which are great for treading lightly on existing landscapes. There is a 4pt rear attaching backhoe that runs off the tractor s hydraulic system not from a PTO mount. It also has 3pt hitch arms that work great. Ill list the attachments: 6' Bushhog, Bushhog Land Leveler, Worksaver Post Hole Digger, Worksaver Quick Hitch, Worksaver York Rake, Cone Spreader from my grandfathers farm that will need a little work but is in good shape, and a scrape blade. All attachments show signs of normal wear and tear. All of the above mentioned attachments have less than 50 hours on them except the scrape blade which only needs a new cutting edge. I DO NOT HAVE A TRAILER FOR THIS TRACTOR. Asking price is $19,500.00 OBO FOR EVERYTHING ABOVE. I will only entertain SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. I will entertain all reasonable offers. I am located in DE. Please let me know if your interested PM me, or call my cell @ (410) 829-6791. Tractor is for sale locally as well. Thank you for looking.:usflag: [I] will be posting pictures within the next couple days thank you.

maplecreek
10-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Alright everybody this is a great running tractor with all the attachments needed to do some serious work. Ill entertain any offers that may come my way that are reasonable. My lose is your gain on this very veritile peice of equipment. Thank you

vmderrick
10-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Do you buy your exmarks from suburban lawn?

maplecreek
10-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Bought all my exmarks from Bell Creek Equipment in Preston Maryland.

vmderrick
10-17-2009, 03:09 PM
Never Been there is it a nice dealer?

maplecreek
10-18-2009, 12:28 PM
Yes they are good guys to work with. So what do you think about the tractor think you may show some interest?

maplecreek
10-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Sorry everyone I'm still gonna post pictures just cannot find my cable to plug from the camera to the computer to upload the pictures.