PDA

View Full Version : GIE Products

a plus bob
10-19-2009, 08:46 PM
What products are you looking forward to seeing at GIE ? I want to see the new Lawn solutions aerators.I am curious about the tine set up on them they don't show any pics. of the underside of the machine. Also the bluebird bed edger .

kjslawn
10-19-2009, 08:49 PM
TED BRAKES Baby!

a plus bob
10-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Lawn stitcher thing for repairing small spots curious if it works ?

br549oicu8
10-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Would love to find a 3-point hitch mounted tree sprayer. Not a lawn sprayer....a tree sprayer with a couple hundred feet of hose and a reel.
See ya there!!

Ramairfreak98ss
10-29-2009, 08:55 PM
I was just telling my girlfriend yesterday that i want to know when Ferris will make a small diesel zero turn, something not enormous like a 2k weight cat diesel....

i almost fell over when i saw some guy drive past with a "mini" 4500z... a new model 27hp diesel, 52-61" deck is2500z ... ill have one for next spring :)

And after going back and forth with either a Caterpillar 272C skid steer or a deere 332 skid.. which i didnt like as much.

Their new 332D is awesome and not out of my price range like the caterpillar.

I think the smaller machine with the tracks is still going to be a little too much but im expecting to get a 332D machine all loaded up for the winter here. I was pumped to drive a couple of them. Even my girlfriend could drive the 323D which is like the mid sized track loader. I think the mid track and the largest skid are similar in weight... and for pushing snow thats a plus. For landscaping i could definitely use the tracks but still lean towards the wheel skid first.

took no pictures today but tomorrow ill have a boatload when i take the camera back in. :)