View Full Version : advice

10-19-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm sitting down with my Banker and An Accountant in a few weeks but i'm wondering how other guys get there info and what there buisness status is.
*Were do you find state regs (I'm in Minnesota) on things like Fertilizer application. Minimum state insurance requirements as well as contractor license requirements.
* How many guys register is the state and fed? Do most smaller guys stay D.B.A. or go LLC?
Just looking for some input. I have 12+ years as a Service Mgr. for a irrigation company. And I'm looking to do some part time above board mowing an irrigation work for myself next year. Thanks for the help.

Allens LawnCare
10-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Most states have a business website...try googling doing business in Minnesota...Sole P, LLC inc etc you should talk to your accountant about