PDA

View Full Version : Learn the Newest and Latest

Lanelle
06-07-2000, 07:28 PM
Join me at the Green Industry Professional Field Day and Trade Show in Washington, DC at American University on July 27. There will be demonstrations and seminars all day. Choose a subject track for the day or mix and match topics. Session tracks: Turf Maintenance, emphasis on sports turf; Tree Care, new pruning standards will be demo'd; Landscaping, perennials and hardscape uses; Landscape Design, new ideas for public spaces. There will be several different seminars for each track so there should be lots of good info. Some equipment dealers will bring their 'toys' and the lunch should be great. This is an outdoor event with plenty of free parking sponsored by PGMS,DC chapter and No. VA Nursery and Landscape Assoc. ISA credits available. Yes, there is a modest registration fee. <br>For the brochure and registration form call (703) 250-1368 or e-mail your snail mail address to me at Snilanelle@aol.com and we'll mail it out to you. <br>----------<br>Lanelle<p> <p><p><font size="1">Edited by: Lanelle

Lanelle
06-10-2000, 03:37 PM
I've gotten pretty good response from the guys on the lawn forum. Thing is, lots of the speakers will be dealing with tree and landscape topics, too. This is an easy way to learn and much cheaper than trial and error. Hope to hear from some of you. <p>----------<br>Lanelle<br>